Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Last edited:
June 7: Legends of Wrestling at Citi Field.........6 matches, autograph session. Goldberg, Flair and Brett Hart signed on to Attend........

http://mlb.mlb.com/nym/ticketing/group_offers.jsp?group=wrestling&partnerId=ed-8959706-777707263

code for tomorrow's pre-sale - WRESTLING

Poster has all mentioned above including Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Nasty Boys, Anderson (Mr. Kennedy) and................Big Poppa Pump

NOT SUMMERSLAM

hmmm, I wouldn't mind Goldberg and Flair signing my Big Gold....

hmmm, I wouldn't mind Goldberg and Flair signing my Big Gold....

Probably worth it just to do Flair......

And if anyone is interested, the $30 dollar seats are in the Hyundai Lounge, and during Mets games, they have a buffet there where the food is free and soda is free. of course, alcohol is not.

( I got the link through my Mets account email from my 10 game pack.) So it might be worth asking if they will do food in there like they do at Mets games. You have to go through the lounge to get to your seats.

Last edited:
I met bret last year, he brought hitman shades to the show to sell and sign, Meeting Flair this April so excited  

That's what I was thinking. I don't really need Bret to sign my winged eagle, but do they still sell Hitman shades? I wouldn't mind getting one of those signed.
That's what I was thinking. I don't really need Bret to sign my winged eagle, but do they still sell Hitman shades? I wouldn't mind getting one of those signed.

But what I am really saying is, if Flair is signing, just get Flair to sign that. I would not want Goldberg and Flair on that belt at the same time.

But what I am really saying is, if Flair is signing, just get Flair to sign that. I would not want Goldberg and Flair on that belt at the same time.

Yeah, that's true. I didn't mind Goldberg but I think only Flair and This is Sting are the only two signatures I should have on it.

Reigns proved to me he could go last night when he's given more than 6 minutes. Now he just needs to learn how to sell like Ricky Morton.

He was facing Bryan, of course that would happen :lol: there's a load of guys on this roster that can make him look like a million bucks, including NXT guys

Bushwackers and Rikishi and no Rick Rude, Owen Hart, Demolition????? What a joke 

I can't be happy for any tag team/faction to go into the HOF until the Freebirds are put in..I really don't know if, at this point, it's just a huge rib on PS or Vince has other reasons why they don't put them in..I mean Bam Bam and Buddy are already dead so why wait any longer?..And to be quite honest Demolition is a on the bubble at best team as far as ability, influence, longevity, and match quality so I don't think they should be in..The Bushwackers aren't great, but they had extremely long careers and were relevant way longer than Ax and Smash..

Watching the Usos vs Fact/Swing and it's pretty good so far..I could do without Kidd yelling "yip" every time he does any sort of move..Almost as annoying as the Usos non stop thigh slapping..

Everyone who uses a superkick does it but I see your point...

I don't mind it on the superkick, but it seems like they do it on any maneuver that's not a punch..And I'm sure that's an exaggeration but it sounds like they do it a lot..

@beyondmeasure  Nice avi!!! wow 

eek.gif

Loved that Bray promo about Taker..Given time to cook Bray can be a huge character and can be a really solid WHC..Can't wait for Owens to get called up cause I'd bet him and Bray could have some classics..

I just wish they'd stop letting him talk so much.

We know what he's about on the mic by now. Let him impress us with his ring work.

Back
Top Bottom