Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

Seth Rollins 
eek.gif

Ryback about to turn heel

Last edited:
Hopefully this works out for Razor, this is probably his last chance.

JakeSnakeDDT ‏@JakeSnakeDDT
pic.twitter.com/xRr9rLfs

Hide photo Reply Retweet Favorite More
Jake looks great. I hope Scott can stick with it. DDP is doing some great things. Here's a pic I took of Jake the weekend of Wrestlemania. It's crazy how much he's changed
eek.gif
Jake does look great.  I don't know if he's ever been quite as bad as Hall, but he has been in really, really bad shape in the past.  I really hope he can stay clean.  I would love to see him get inducted into the WWE HOF.

Wishing the best now for Scott.

Love the Shield looking strong. But why must Jericho be the one to take the L everytime. That guy is a true team player

Really?..Hmm, I guess it's just me then..I just don't think it goes with the all black/stealth/militant group theme..
The dyed hair doesn't do it for Rollins but I think the longer, jet black hair for Roman is perfect. Dude looks like a Cobra Commander

Little things that Ambrose does, like holding his mouth and the face he made after taking that back elbow from Jericho are what make him so awesome.  I pray WWE doesn't screw him up.

I swear Jericho seriously doesn't give a ****. Dude always does the job/put guys over. Why I love him. :pimp:

The pop for Rybacks entrance :x :rolleyes

The pop when he entered the ring :wow: :pimp:, its actually very confusing :lol:

The Shield, legit :pimp: all 3 bring something to the table, with Ambrose being the obvious star later on. Reigns is just super intense, and though Rollins to me screams "I'm really a face, but I like this gimmick", he's good in his role mostly letting his wrestling speak.

Little things that Ambrose does, like holding his mouth and the face he made after taking that back elbow from Jericho are what make him so awesome.  I pray WWE doesn't screw him up.

They're gonna turn him face and give him a flower arranger gimmick.

THIS. I was about to post yesterday but didn't think anybody caught it but I'll ask anyway. Anyone catch when it was him and Ryback in the ring last night. Dude had a sadistic look on his face and was doing the Feed Me More gesture

[COLOR=#red]This is GOLD!! I wish i could of found it. I said Swagger just needed a tweak of his All American schtick. This is god damn brilliant!!! [/COLOR]

Zeb is fantastic. I really hope they don't scrap this fast... which it being so good... it will be. I will enjoy it while it lasts though.

#WeThePeople #iamarealamerican #NoMore

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol did anyone see that Cougarlife.com dating site commercial?

I can only imagine some of the wrestling fans getting their Walmart MasterCard out as we speak

Back
Top Bottom