Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

Swagger should come out at WM with the Undertakers druids dressed in white.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
its the Patriot Act, Cole, you just called the move last week, and probably last night
Might be WWE switching up the name in the middle of his new gimmick...or it could be Cole being Cole.

I liked Patriot Act myself.
Sorry if late...but who exactly is zeb coulter? He new to wwe?
Dutch Mantell. He's been in the business for a while...dude's worked everywhere.

Y'all really believe they're gonna go overboard with the racist gimmick? I don't think so...Zeb is old school, he'll push enough buttons to make people uncomfortable without crossing that line. The OD stuff would have to come from Michael Hayes creative writers or Vince.

Last edited:
Nah, bruh.

That claim belongs to The Dazzler
Nah bruh, Dazzler is getting fat and has been having less and less impressive matches since the 18 second debacle last year..
His series of matches against Punk in 2012 were amazing.

It's not Bryan's fault he's stuck in this awful tag team that ran its course 6 months ago.  D Bry is still the best wrestler in WWE.

[COLOR=#red]Just getting to the Berto vs Ziggs match.

Ziggler has the stupidest group in the WWE right now. That is including Khali, Hornswaggle and Whats he name and 3mb. He has no use or need for extra people. And isn't there a year time span on the briefcase, when the hell did he win it? Just gets weaker and weaker.

Other than Zeb and Swagger, show has been crap. [/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not Bryan's fault he's stuck in this awful tag team that ran its course 6 months ago.  D Bry is still the best wrestler in WWE.

D-Bry is so technically sound...painful to see him in some of these tag matches but he has to "dumb it down" for some of the fans

I wanted them to name it the Patriot Lock when they first renamed it. Glad it's called that now.

Hopefully this works out for Razor, this is probably his last chance.

JakeSnakeDDT ‏@JakeSnakeDDT
pic.twitter.com/xRr9rLfs

View media item 275752 Hide photo Reply Retweet Favorite More

Jake looks great. I hope Scott can stick with it. DDP is doing some great things. Here's a pic I took of Jake the weekend of Wrestlemania. It's crazy how much he's changed :wow:

View media item 275768

Last edited:
Nah, bruh.

That claim belongs to The Dazzler

Nah bruh, Dazzler is getting fat and has been having less and less impressive matches since the 18 second debacle last year..

They really need to give him a more serious gimmick. I've only seen a few of his matches since I started watching wrestling again but dude is GREAT in the ring.

Back
Top Bottom