Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

And yet...someone else can't at least do one house show to help shake off ring rust. 
laugh.gif

You can work off ring rust behind the scenes but I get what you mean

^I told ya'll, Curt Hawkins working with Rock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mike McGillicutty working with Rock

So I guess Virgil is selling his memorabilia in the subway station in New York now.   Someone claims they bought a picture of him for 5 bucks.   smh wth happen to Virgil to be out doing this?

View media item 285355

So I guess Virgil is selling his memorabilia in the subway station in New York now.   Someone claims they bought a picture of him for 5 bucks.   smh wth happen to Virgil to be out doing this?

Its so hard out there :smh:

To go from Tv every week for YEARS and now selling memorabilia in a subway station. Wow.

Last edited:

Its so hard out there :smh:

To go from Tv every week for YEARS and now selling memorabilia in a subway station. Wow.

I really thought this was a joke when I came across this, but I didn't actually see Virgil's nameplate the 1st time. Wow :smh:

laugh.gif
at yet another blatant disregard of spoiler usage.

Does anyone think RAW would be more enjoyable if the WWE employed an acting coach?
This . . . or better let the talent straight up come up with their own promos and it's sink or swim based on your natural charisma . . . and let acting coaches be an option for those who want to get better promo wise.

I don't feel bad for Vigil, time to try and get a real career

I wish I had one of his old Hasbro action figures, I'd throw it on the track in front of him

Back
Top Bottom