Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

View media item 285355

So I guess Virgil is selling his memorabilia in the subway station in New York now.   Someone claims they bought a picture of him for 5 bucks.   smh wth happen to Virgil to be out doing this?

I met him at NYC Comic Con a few months back. Dude was a snake. I paid him for an autograph and a picture and he kept talking to me hoping I would forget about my change. He was talkin about girls and the things he would do to them. Mad creepy :lol:

Wasn't it triple h that said "if he doesn't want to do business with us we will make him do business" or something similar?

For no reason at all, I'm crowning this Billy Gunn day

The epic encounter between Milly Billy Gunn & Viscera during the KOTR qualifying round

Billy Gunn owning The Rock

Billy Gunn vs Jamie Noble (Vengeance 2003)

Billy Gunn vs X-Pac (KOTR Finals) [I've never actually seen this, only the finish)

Billy & Chuck vs Shelton Benjamin & Randy Orton (Dark Match, 2002)

Part 1 of our conversation with Chris Jericho! It's been 4 years since Konnan and Jericho have spoken at length - and they do that and then some as Jericho hits the road late at night en route to a WWE house show in what Konnan refers to as "Cape Jobrone."

Chris Jericho and Konnan along with Alice Radley discuss Jericho's crazy times in Mexico, making the transition to WWE, the transition of Vince being his boss to Hunter and Konnan's shady transportation services for the World Peace Festival - plus so much, much more. You won't want to miss part 1 of a 2 part epic show.

Next week: another epic 90 minutes of Jericho & Konnan talking Rey Mysterio smoking blunts with Art Barr, Paul Heyman, music, the future, Dolph Ziggler, Scott Hall, Eric Bischoff and a TON more!

Follow Chris Jericho @ http://twitter.com/IamJericho

It is also on ITUNES under MLW Radio

I can't remember if this match was ever posted in here or not but it's a solid match and the last 10 minutes are awesome.

:rofl: @ that Rock / Billy Gunn promo.

Can't believe what they got away with back then. All that stuff would've gone straight over my head too. Jah bless my parents for letting me watch :nthat:

Albert vs Brock Lesnar (Dark match, around Summerslam 01, apparently during Albert's "Hip Hop Hippo gimmick)

Test vs Brock Lesnar (KOTR 02 Semis). Always thought this match was sort of funny, cause they were both heels, and Test was pretty much walking him through the match.

View media item 285355

So I guess Virgil is selling his memorabilia in the subway station in New York now.   Someone claims they bought a picture of him for 5 bucks.   smh wth happen to Virgil to be out doing this?

looks like thats near the rampway between the 7 and Port Authority, especially with the Jack's bag. may have to take a walk by and have someone photo bomb him ala chris bosh.

that mlw podcast so far with jericho is a good listen. wish they posted the rest on wednesday and friday instead of breaking it down for 2 weeks. hopefully MSL is reading this, hahaha.

DC and/or MSL, if you're reading this, on kayfabe memories, some guy is giving a different take on the shoot interview that konnan was suppose to do. ill have to re-read the post and re-listen to what konnan had to sayl more or less saying konnan is taking the money and running.

really random but if we DO get to have Sin Cara vs Rey at Mania, lets have Sin Cara turn and have Epico, Hunico, Primo, and whoever else speaks spanish take on Rey with his entourage, of Konnan, Psychosis, Juvy and Super Crazy. Doubt it will happen, would need some kind of build, definitely more than 2 months.

Furious, Konnan addressed that issue on one of the last few podcasts. Try episode 60 or 61. I know he spoke on it.

And NOW I remember why I love Y2J. Dude's a true lionheart 
nthat.gif

Sit down Goldberg
For anyone unfamiliar with what I'm talking about. During their stint in WCW, Goldberg refused to do an angle with Jericho because Goldberg felt it was pointless for "a 300lb man to work with someone who he can into into the 10th row"

Last edited:
looks like thats near the rampway between the 7 and Port Authority, especially with the Jack's bag. may have to take a walk by and have someone photo bomb him ala chris bosh.
That's the walkway in Grand Central between the 4,5,6 & the Shuttle.

That's the walkway in Grand Central between the 4,5,6 & the Shuttle.

Even better. I can check at lunch since I work close by.

DC, I remember him talking about it but different spin from another pov. Some of them on kayfabe memories are bitter old men, always bashing McMahon and destroying the territories.

Tonight will be interesting and I'm pretty sure the WWE belt at WM will be a triple threat but seems others disagree.

I don't follow behind the scene stuff but why is Randy Orton being a B-rate superstar now? Following not strong enough?

What happening with the Undertaker & WM?

Back
Top Bottom