Wrestling Thread Feb 20-26 | 2/24 Beware, There is a Criminal (Lobo) Lurking in this Thread

Originally Posted by DangerousG

I hope Teddy Long picks the Undataka

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I'm rolling at Eve's acting right now though. Give this woman an Oscar.

This is the only way to get more fans on Cena's side.

For real
laugh.gif
 They were actually fully behind Cena...then started chanting "Rocky"
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the subtle metallica track was appreciated with anything 'taker.[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

A BATTLE ROYAL IS DETERMINING THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT WRESTLEMANIA?!?!?!?!?!?!?????????

Would you rather have beat the clock challenge?
laugh.gif

A BATTLE ROYAL IS DETERMINING THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH AT WRESTLEMANIA?!?!?!?!?!?!?????????

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you are acting surprised though... i'm not even sure why...[/color]

Would you rather have beat the clock challenge?
laugh.gif
How about Jericho comes out and says Punk cheap shotted him last night, he was never eliminated from the match, the two go at it, they have a tear apart brawl, and Punk agrees to give Jericho a shot at the title at WrestleMania to determine who is best in the world.
I HATE WWE

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

What? 10 man battle royal for the championship spot?
eyes.gif

Jericho will win.....
We all know he's gonna win, but to make the "headlining match" and #1 contender spot come from a got damn 10 man battle royal on Raw is just bad form.

I can't stand the Rock vs. Cena angle

I have no interest in the match because Rock makes appearances here and there; I'd rather have Cena wrestle a match with a real build to it...the Rock should just stay away from wrestling if he doesn't want to return full time for a year or two

eyes.gif

Jericho will win.....
We all know he's gonna win, but to make the "headlining match" and #1 contender spot come from a got damn 10 man battle royal on Raw is just bad form.
I agree....I expected Jericho to come out and say he was never eliminated blah blah....I think this was just WWE trying to do something we dont expect again.

I love how 90% of the tag team championship matches aren't for the tag titles

Big Show looks so stupid in that beanie; really ticks me off for some reason

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

I hope Teddy Long picks the Undataka
laugh.gif
Gets me everytime.
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
Jericho will win.....
I'm sayin'.
30t6p3b.gif

This battle royal he's about to win was supposed to be his ROYAL RUMBLE moment. But HHH got in the way so...
eyes.gif

WWE has absolute GOLD on their hands with this storyline but they keep getting in their way and not letting them cook. It's ridiculous.

How about Jericho comes out and says Punk cheap shotted him last night, he was never eliminated from the match, the two go at it, they have a tear apart brawl, and Punk agrees to give Jericho a shot at the title at WrestleMania to determine who is best in the world.
I HATE WWE
Stop making so much sense.

Back
Top Bottom