Wrestling Thread Feb 22-28 | 2/26 Smackdown - Money In The Bank Qualifying Matches

that video package was on point...

taker w/ the ministry of darkness coat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

How awesome is this video package?

And how awesome is Shawn Michaels?

Damn I'm fired up for their match and it's 5 weeks away.
I'm dumb hyped too.

Remember how we were not really looking forward to a part 2 since it'll be so hard to top what they first did...that went out the window for me after how they're setting this one up...it's the match I'm most anticipating at WM even though we saw it last year.

Notice how the fire stopped when Taker was walking through then started again.
nerd.gif

I will forever hate Steve Austin for starting the 'what' chant.  HOW DOES THIS STILL GO ON???????

Good job WWE making me now want to see these two hook up again at Wrestlemania. Even after last years (Cole) vintage classic (Cole).

Streak vs Career.
eek.gif

This %#*# is going to be epic. This better be the main event.

This is crazy. The streak vs. Hickenbottom's career. I'm hyped as hell for this match now. I'm guessing this is it for Shawn.

a few notes:
-undertaker either has some orange juice left on his chin or has some tanning cream residue
laugh.gif

-and boo for christian signing with raw

I KNEW IT! I CALLED IT WEEKS AGO IN THIS THREAD (yes, I want a cookie)

OH MY GOD! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pumped for Wrestlemaina XXVI HBK been my dude for as long as I've watched wrestling and if I get to see his last match live I may damn near cry.

I just think the streak ends...I know HBK and Taker will retire eventually but I just don't see it now..

I think the streak has ended it's course

Originally Posted by toine2983

This better be the main event.
They're not gonna %@@# it up two years in a row...it'll get 30+ minutes and end off the night, I'm sure of it.
Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Christian on Raw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. I wish he would be a part of the Jericho/Edge feud
I would have rather had him on Smackdown...dude is gonna get lost in the shuffle on RAW.
smh.gif

Christian on Raw is also not a good look. Another career bites the dust. Why not put him on Smackdown so we can have an Edge and Christian reunion? I have the kazoos and streamers ready too.

Damn Carlito ran into that ring looking to get this job over with quick or something.

called the christian on raw....

my losing streak was lookin worse than the nets losing streak lol

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

called the christian on raw....

my losing streak was lookin worse than the nets losing streak lol

Congrats on the 50/50 call.

Back
Top Bottom