Wrestling Thread Feb 27-Mar 4 | 3/4 ROH 10th Anniversary Show iPPV - Briscoes vs Young Bucks (p36)

Who the %$@+ keeps coming up with these movies, and why haven't they been fired yet? 

Dammit, Edge. Not you too!
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Eve's troll face chin

Please don't have Kelly Kelly side with Ryder when he comes back, the one thing I hate more than seeing Kelly in the ring is hear her on the mic.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

maybe it's her Vincent K. McMahon chin...
it's like i want to find her super attractive but she's just kinda eh...alright.
I saw a youtube comment that said Eve had a trollface jawline...I &@^#*$+ lost it
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bossmanhung_wrestlemania15.jpg

Originally Posted by StillIn729

are these films even profitable?  that looked terrible

Film profits declined $13.2 million from the prior year quarter due to $12.2 million in non-cash film impairment charges, primarily driven by lower DVD sales expectations associated with previous releases, The Reunion, See No Evil, Knucklehead, The Chaperone and pending releases, Bending the Rules and Barricade. The decline in film profits also reflected lower receipts from our other films.

When I'm sitting at home, bored, trying to think of a movie to see, the first thing I ask myself is, "I wonder if Jamie Kennedy is in this movie?"..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Look at WWE's latest financial report.  The film division lost $8,000,000 in 2011.
Got to a be a tax write off or something.  Just has to be. 

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Another box office smash from WWE Studios

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Please don't have Kelly Kelly side with Ryder when he comes back, the one thing I hate more than seeing Kelly in the ring is hear her on the mic.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Sadly I think that's the spot on plan. 

NT's 2 favorite wrestlers, Big Show and Sheamus.
laugh.gif

Even though WWE's turned him into their typical corny face, I still %%!# with Sheamus. He's a throwback character...real old school.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Look at WWE's latest financial report.  The film division lost $8,000,000 in 2011.
Got to a be a tax write off or something.  Just has to be. 

It's not.  Vince said on the investors call that the film division must improve, or they may drop it in the future.  WWE just signed a deal with 20th Century Fox for 3 films in 2012.  If they don't turn it around, it will likely be the end of the films division.
And I edited my post above.  It was even worse than the 8 million.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

maybe it's her Vincent K. McMahon chin...
it's like i want to find her super attractive but she's just kinda eh...alright.
I saw a youtube comment that said Eve had a trollface jawline...I &@^#*$+ lost it
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bossmanhung_wrestlemania15.jpg
Son...nooooooooooooooooo, fuuuuuuu
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

I hope Cody keeps up the Big Show roasting
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 He's like waaaay under .500 at Wrestlemania

I will say "Cody Rhodes Presents: Another Embarassing Big Show Wrestlemania Moment" video packages and his presenting of are great.

#MONEYTEAM

Are they just going to take turns having Big Show and Sheamus continue to squash Mark Henry for the next 4 weeks?

Back
Top Bottom