Wrestling Thread Feb 27-Mar 4 | 3/4 ROH 10th Anniversary Show iPPV - Briscoes vs Young Bucks (p36)

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
eek.gif
frown.gif

Damn Barrett
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Had that not happened, Rhodes and Barrett would have easily been the frontrunners for the MITB

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Wade Barrett will be out of action for 3-4 months and will miss WrestleMania 28. Barrett underwent surgery on his dislocated elbow earlier this week and the injury is said to be far worse than originally expected.

Barrett’s injury has caused major changes to WrestleMania 28 as the plan was to have Barrett win the Money in the Bank ladder match and carry the briefcase. WWE decided this week to pull the Money in the Bank match from WrestleMania 28 due to Barrett’s injury.

Barrett wrote earlier this week that he would be off Twitter for a few months and the injury is why.

wow, so terrible. Hope he comes back too.
Wish they didn't squash the MITB match for WM...give it to Ziggler!!

So i got the recent stone cold documentary along with rocks documentary dvd.

Watched Austin disc 1 earlier today and god damn it was sooo good. I guess when we were young, during austins prime we couldnt fully appreciate what we were seeing. The story, his stature, and how he transformed himself was amazing. Such a great watch. Never will there be another.

real talk..

how much longer do u guys think wrestling will still be popular?

how much longer do u guys think that u will continue to watch it?

Originally Posted by toine2983

roll.gif
@ that Kai En Tai/Val Venis segment.

Freaked me out as a kid.
laugh.gif
this plus Pillman pulling the glock out are two greatest raw moments imo 

real talk..

how long will it be popular? - forever - it's timeless and has a cult like following
how long will i watch? - i took a long hiatus but came back...as long as it's entertaining i'm sticking around

real talk..

Wrestling always goes in cycles, so i think it will always be popular, even if it ends up being in a cult-like way.
As far as me watching it, if I could get though the extremely awful period of 2004-2006 (Smackdown, didn't

have cable in 04 & 05 to see Raw 
laugh.gif
), I'm sure I'll always be checking it out in some way.

real talk..

(1?)WWE will always be popular..(2?)As long as cena/orton not in the title picture..In 09' I didn't watch the wwe at all..

6th row ringside, hof and 2 days of axxess and 3 nights downtown maim hotel for wrestlemania xxviii the total is $1,500 for the package.  I'm about to jump on this do you guys think it's worth it???

Yea...the 9/11 & dead body Otunga pics are awful. Don't know how anybody could even think about finding that funny.

KK with her panties down on the other hand, that's ALWAYS funny.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Anyone in the DMV? Come to the ROH show in Baltimore tomorrow. I'll be there. Then going out drinking after.

damn bro you should've hit me up on twitter I was there earlier
EDIT  hit me up if you trying to hit the clubs or bars in DC I got you bro

Back
Top Bottom