Wrestling Thread Feb 27-Mar 4 | 3/4 ROH 10th Anniversary Show iPPV - Briscoes vs Young Bucks (p36)

AJ 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i guess scott frost prefers Kane stalking Zack Ryder while he attempts to change a tire.

Nah, it was more in reference to when Jericho began appearing on RAW many moons ago and Rock cut that sweet promo.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm still waiting for a "I have until the count of 5!"... would be perfect with this gimmick.[/color]

glad there was no what chants in that. it pisses me off especially when someone good is cutting a promo. and the majority of the fans saying what don't even know who started the whole what thing . Big stone cold fan but that is the one thing that he has done that has pissed me off, starting the most annoying chant in wrestling history.

and that punk/jericho exchange was epic

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm still waiting for a "I have until the count of 5!"... would be perfect with this gimmick.[/color]

Thisss

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The problem is now Jericho just slinks off backstage, he's just coming off as pathetic.

Agree,Punk squashed Jericho in that promo. Jericho needs to somehow build some momentum heading into the mania match.

Missed the opening promo between Troll and Punk..Glad we're getting another DBry vs Punk match..You really can never have too much of top notch WRESTLERS going at it for 15/20 minutes..

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK
why does this crack me up every time?
laugh.gif
The full 30 second clip is the GOAT youtube video.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I sincerely believe that.

The top 3 wrestlers in WWE dominating the first 30 minutes of the show. And we get a Rocky promo at the end...
pimp.gif

Creative writers have to do a whole lot of mess to @$#$ up this RAW.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

What was the shot to miz? I think I missed it
laugh.gif
Punk just saying he doesn't need big giant bubble letter as an entrance for people to know he's awesome (or something like that)
Daaaaaamn AJ
unled2jc.png
unled2jc.png

Back
Top Bottom