Wrestling Thread Feb 27-Mar 4 | 3/4 ROH 10th Anniversary Show iPPV - Briscoes vs Young Bucks (p36)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gotta love how cena STILL has no clue how to take a bump... straight George from of mice of men.[/color]

I was about to say this is the most offense Miz has got in a long time, then he got AA'd and tapped out.  That didn't last long.
Obviously the right booking, and I would say I feel bad for Miz, but then I remember he goes home to Maryse.  !!+@ him.

dope "C" looking like nfl captain jersey
pimp.gif

I am starting to feel bad for Miz like I felt bad for Sheamus when he was getting buried last year. But now I hate Sheamus.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the burial is complete. [/color][font=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]In nomine Patris, [/font][font=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]et Filii, [/font][font=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]et Spiritus Sancti.[/font]

i'm in the DMV area and just saw a commercial for RAW at the Verizon center april 9th feat. Cena & Kane in another Last Man Standing match and CM Punk vs. Jericho in a cage match.

portland has no idea who primo and epico are.
edit:

DON'T..    DO IT.....  LIKE.. THAT..   ROSEY!!

Spoiler [+]
Superstar-Booker-T-New-Role-in-Wrestling.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]woulda been clean is swagger dropped down on the ramp to hit the pushups and while ziggler did some situps. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Moves like Swagger.  God I hate Lawler.
That @*!% was so bad. I cringed.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

venom, you gotta stop worrying about Ziggler bruh. Unless he somehow catches Evan Bourne-like backstage heat out of nowhere...he WILL be WWE/World Champ by the end of the year. The Wrestlemania main events are stacked, there's no place to put him in...

Back
Top Bottom