Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

But now a storyline needs to develop between HHH and Taker...how do they do that?

No way they have a match at EC right?
No, it's the WM match.
They really have a lot of ways they can go with this.  This is my first thought off of what happened tonight.  I reserve the right to change....

HHH turned down The Undertaker's challenge.

HHH turns down The Undertaker's challenge again saying he's not an active wrestler.

HBK gets involved, saying that The Undertaker is 4-0 against them at WrestleMania.  HBK tells HHH he has to do it to get revenge.

HHH says he will only face The Undertaker if HBK is the special guest ref.

The Undertaker agrees, but only if HHH puts his career on the line.

And we go from there.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

This could be better than Rock/Cena if done correctly. Rock/Cena can have the hype, I think HHH/Taker II can steal the show IF Taker is healthy. I am not worried about the shape of HHH. if Taker is ready to take MAJOR BUMPS, this can be match of the night.
that's what it comes down to.
These 2 have to go all out for a half hour or more...one last match to make the fans go nuts and go down in history...big spots...announce table breaking off the top rope spots..maybe put some kind of awesome stipulation.

How about a buried alive match to cap off Takers career? Wouldn't that be fitting?

I think Taker will play the tipping point with HHH. They in no way can be in the ring wrestling until Miami.

And keep in mind what 4W said about HBK. him and hunter made a Pact that they would take the other out if it was time for them call it quits. At least the Taker will have a hand in that for both. i could see Shawn Superkicking HHH because he can not see HHH getting the win to beat the streak in the end.

This could be better than Rock/Cena if done correctly. Rock/Cena can have the hype, I think HHH/Taker II can steal the show IF Taker is healthy. I am not worried about the shape of HHH. if Taker is ready to take MAJOR BUMPS, this can be match of the night.

Definitely could see something like this with HBK.
And as for the match, I definitely see it outshining Rock/Cena.  Rock/Cena will have the hype, but HHH/Taker will tell a much better story.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

wait, he got that SARAH tattoo removed from his neck?
where have you been?  he did that back when he was 63
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But now a storyline needs to develop between HHH and Taker...how do they do that?

Uhhh what? Taker is undefeated at Wrestlemania, they faced each other last year and Taker barely beat him. There's your storyline.

The WWE will not risk putting Taker in a match before WM...his body can barely hold up anymore. Dude is wrestling with permanent damage to his shoulder and !+!$.

that's what it comes down to.
These 2 have to go all out for a half hour or more...one last match to make the fans go nuts and go down in history...big spots...announce table breaking off the top rope spots..maybe put some kind of awesome stipulation.

How about a buried alive match to cap off Takers career? Wouldn't that be fitting?
It definitely would be fitting, cause HHH has been burying careers for the longest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

To think that some of you buffoons said Bryan was not main event material.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

WWE put bum !!+ Bleacher Report with the other publications in that Tyson graphic. GHIMS just wet himself.

you just cant help yourself can u

You guys are missing it though, This goes further than the match last year. (I want to say even the Streak, but that is what made HBK do it, HHH etc etc)

your talking HHH trying to do something that we all criticize him for. Attempting to be the MAN. This storyline is intriguing with no physical contact at all. Your talking two incredible matches from HBK and Taker leading into the best friend taking his shot again. The haunting of the Streak effected HBK. But wouldn't you think it would be more damaging if HHH won????? I just think we will see the classic HBK character and the selfishness of both HHH and HBK being shown. HHH wanting to prove that he was better than Shawn (indirectly) and Shawn wanting to make so that if he could not get it, he will not allow his best friend of all people to get it.

There is so many avenues and so many storylines they can attempt.

I know this is something to good for WWE to screw up.

– WWE officials are contemplating holding a Last Man Standing Match between John Cena and Kane at next month’s Elimination Chamberpay-per-view event. The two will be competing in the stipulated match at upcoming live events.

– WWE’s scheduled pay-per-view event for June 17, 2012 will be held at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The name of the event has yet to be determined.

so wwe threw a swerve at the internet by having sheamus win.
indifferent.gif

so the it begins vignettes, y2j not talking for weeks, y2j saying that at the rr it will be the end of the world was all for nothing.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

No, it's the WM match.
They really have a lot of ways they can go with this.  This is my first thought off of what happened tonight.  I reserve the right to change....

HHH turned down The Undertaker's challenge.

HHH turns down The Undertaker's challenge again saying he's not an active wrestler.

HBK gets involved, saying that The Undertaker is 4-0 against them at WrestleMania.  HBK tells HHH he has to do it to get revenge.

HHH says he will only face The Undertaker if HBK is the special guest ref.

The Undertaker agrees, but only if HHH puts his career on the line.

And we go from there.

$$$

I am your number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, the man of 1004 different elbow strikes, and the definitive main event at NTMania, the Deek.

Congratulations Peep_Game, you've won the title. You gave me your best, just as I expected, but I have to confess, I saved my absolute best for the battle royal that took place at the end of the night. The NTRumble. Doing so has rewarded me with the guaranteed shot at the biggest championship in the industry. A title that 67 year old legends such as Yardhouse and Club have failed to pry from the grasp of our cat fetished champion. That belt is now my target. Which leaves me with a situation..

aenvhs.jpg

I have in my hand my rematch clause for NTWEF United States championship. Seeing as though I'm the main event of Mania, I have no use for a rematch. I need to focus on the bigger prize, the NT World Heavyweight title. More people can use this shot at the US Title than I can.

Which is why I am laying out the challenge to two other competitors at NTEliminationChamber. I am requesting that my match with JDCurt be turned into a fatal four way with the rematch clause on the line.

I have a few people in mind for the match, but there are only two more spots open in my desired match. There will have to be qualifiers. The guys I feel need this time to shine are the Janetty of the greatest tag team in our rich history, Tennhouse2. A man in danger of becoming the next BKmac (although with his recent run and how over his gimmick got, I'm not so sure it's a bad thing) Casekicks. Mitchellious, the young superstar from the mean streets of Greenwich, Connecticut. And a competitor that I've had small problems with before, DFly. That's 4 guys I see worthy of participating and 2 spots among them.

The COO is off until next week, I expect to hear his thoughts on this then.

Your 2011 and 2012 NTRumble winner has spoken.[emoji]8482[/emoji]

I hope the streak never ends... I want him to go out with a win, but the most damaging fight of his career as his last match in a WM win.

20-0 is a good time to go out too. I don't know if Taker would be able to take more even with the year long breaks in between.

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
 @ how bad I did in the predictions contest.

Pretty good Raw.

Ziggler v. Orton was good even though I'm not a fan of Ziggler getting pinned.

Nice match between D. Bryan and Punk.
pimp.gif
 Jericho planting the seed for their Mania match by attacking Punk.

Taker.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Did not expect him back this soon, wig included.
laugh.gif

It always dope when WWE could surprise us with stuff like this.

im sick of Taker. there, I said it.

unless he ends up doing the match with Cena (which we'll probably get next year), im not interesed anymore.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

20-0 is a good time to go out too. I don't know if Taker would be able to take more even with the year long breaks in between.
This. Now that WM is just right around the corner, that HH/HBK/Taker scenario is perfect for him to go out on. Way back
I would have said Taker should go 20-0 while giving somebody a rub, but with the way the roster looks, there's not really anybody

who could really be credible enough to make it work. Disregarding other storylines, Sheamus & Barrett would be the only guys who

you'd even think of going against Taker. Miz is too damaged, Truth wouldn't make any sense, and I don't think people would buy 

Ziggler, even though I think that match would be very good.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

To think that some of you buffoons said Bryan was not main event material.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Really? I feel like many have enjoyed his win/storyline as WHC so far.

Ok I had absolutely no interest at all in Taker/HHH 3 but my mind was completely changed by that segment. There's so many different ways they can go with it.

And wow what a GREAT episode of Raw. The Rumble sucked a big one but Raw just completely made up for it.

Watched the divas matches posted in last weeks thread.

That Naomi v AJ match was the best Divas match I've seen in years, which is a really sad statement.

That "MITB" divas match was alright too.

The dude and the little boy's commentary had me.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ homegirl sonning those dudes at ringside after the match.

And Christina needs to give her sister back her ring attire.

Still would love to meat her someday though. Her sister too for that matter.

Out of curiosity has Silent Rage had a match yet in FCW?

Can we have Ricardo make a weekly appearance, s___, have him in a squash match with Funkasaurus every raw?
Dude needs to come out in s___tier cars every week, until Del Swag comes back.
Son had me weak last night.

Just got done watching Raw and I'm even more pissed about paying for RR..DBry/Punk was an extremely solid match that I wish they'd have let go longer..Still don't understand what they're gonna do with Ziggler..Funkalksdfous is still ******ed..Completely marked out for UT..Everytime I hear them bells it just gets me geeked up..This Raw didn't totally make up for last nights Sin Cara PPV, but atleast they tried to make up for it..

Deek, I'll gladly step up to the plate and accept that challenge..I got no problems workin' my way up the roster..I'll take on anyone of the 3 other wrestlers you mentioned..Not one of them scares me and not one of 'em worries me..So step up and accept the challenge..I'm ready..Are you???..

Back
Top Bottom