Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

I remember being sooooo damn content knowing that the Great Khali wasn't ever going to set foot in a WWE ring again.

And now he's back....

I really hope Hunico & Camacho come out and run over Khali's legs with that lowrider bike.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

This crowd !+!*!%+ sucks. 
I think the life was sucked out of them after the first 20 minutes. 

they really do.
jericho just cut a better heel promo than 90% of the roster could ever dream of cutting.

raw in dc? i might have to go
pimp.gif

OOOOOOMG Barret's new theme is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFUL
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I've never heard it this clear, omg
sick.gif

if you played wade barret, heath slater and justin gabriel's themes i wouldn't be able to tell who's is who.

I wasn't looking at my tv when that music just hit and I thought Heath Slater was coming out. Boss needs to cut that theme immediately. 

Rusty Shackelford wrote:
That video package had my favorite people's elbow in it

The slide had me
eyes.gif

eek.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
LMAO

SN: didn't Jericho say when he came back "he'd be in the title picture, but didn't want to win it?" I.E Shawn Michaels from 05-til he retired.

Can't wait for this to be a full blown feud with tons of mic work...

Punk vs Jericho is gonna be epic

I dont get why the WWE buries young talent but the Great Khali is still a mid upper card wrestler

why are they giving away bryan and orton on free tv on friday. 
ohwell.gif

just one of the reasons no one buys ppv's. they give away these ppv worthy match-ups on tv constantly. 

With TNA's Ring Ka King doing so well in the ratings I guess Vince thought he could capitalize with Khali. 
30t6p3b.gif

This God Damn video again? 
indifferent.gif

These corny videos again.....Zzzzzzzzzzz....I'm really interested to see where they gone go with Cena/Rock match story wise.....this angle they going at it with right now is corny. Would be dope if Rock came back on his 2003 heel swag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so since the Rock won't be on TV for a little we are just gonna get 50 Cena promos each week now

I don't blame the crowd for being dead. There's been like 10 minutes of actual wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom