Wrestling Thread Feb 6-12 | 2/12 TNA Against All Odds PPV | BREAKING NEWS - RUSSO OUT (p55)

They had my dude out there with some coffee though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when's the last time sheamus actually cut a promo.
why should anyone care about dude being a champion outside of squashing mid carders and yelling loudly.

LMAOOOOOOO

yall see the face Jericho gave when that back stage guy walked by...really quick...so funny

Originally Posted by Grimey

what type of booking was that? Rumble winner vs someones lackey?

Said the same thing.......they putting the pieces together for everything at Wrestlemania except Sheamus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

Originally Posted by Grimey

what type of booking was that? Rumble winner vs someones lackey?

Said the same thing.......they putting the pieces together for everything at Wrestlemania except Sheamus
laugh.gif

That's why I hate the EC being in between the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania. It makes the RR winner have to wait until after the EC to actually announce who he'd face at the big show. The weeks in between RR and EC he's basically left to do nothing.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

That video package had my favorite people's elbow in it
Still got that on VHS
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"Whole roster of Chris Jericho wannabes in the back" 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

when's the last time sheamus actually cut a promo.
why should anyone care about dude being a champion outside of squashing mid carders and yelling loudly.

I've been thinking that for a while,if Sheamus wasn't HHH's buddy he'd be somewhere in Swagger/ Miz territory.

Jericho isn't getting much of a reaction; I hope it's just the location and not fans not caring

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Jericho isn't getting much of a reaction; I hope it's just the location and not fans not caring
Well, the fans have been conditioned to only react to Cena, Orton, and....finishers, so I wouldnt be surprised if
it is the fans not caring.

This crowd !+!*!%+ sucks. 
I think the life was sucked out of them after the first 20 minutes. 

Back
Top Bottom