Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

del rio
pimp.gif

only if officials gave marella a serious gimmick, he would be a top face

his training vids are
pimp.gif

Santino is just one of those guys who are gonna be over regardless of what is done with him

Santino is just one of those guys who are gonna be over regardless of what is done with him

I guess it is okay for superman to show his jumpman logo on his shows but santino showing the Swoosh is a no go

I guess it is okay for superman to show his jumpman logo on his shows but santino showing the Swoosh is a no go

Love del rio....
only thing i can't stand is that double knee to the arm drop. at least go against the joint... make me laugh every time.

Love del rio....
only thing i can't stand is that double knee to the arm drop. at least go against the joint... make me laugh every time.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I hate Sheamus now.
Man you hate everybody.
laugh.gif
Dude just cut a beautiful promo
pimp.gif
...that's the one thing that Sheamus keeps surprising me about...how good he is on the mic.

Henry getting NO pop for beating Sheamus down.
I like Sheamus.  I just hate what they've turned him into.  These continued burials of young talent are why none ever get over.  Don't give me that Sheamus and Swagger are past world champs.  They're jokes now.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I hate Sheamus now.
Man you hate everybody.
laugh.gif
Dude just cut a beautiful promo
pimp.gif
...that's the one thing that Sheamus keeps surprising me about...how good he is on the mic.

Henry getting NO pop for beating Sheamus down.
I like Sheamus.  I just hate what they've turned him into.  These continued burials of young talent are why none ever get over.  Don't give me that Sheamus and Swagger are past world champs.  They're jokes now.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone here had wrestling buddies or am i the only one

bret hart, warrior, hogan, and dibiase.... sure did. but i was always a tall kid. (Scratch that.... it was someone else, don't remember)
so my nanny (grandma) sewed me a 6'0" tall stuffed one. that + trampoline = hours of good times.
if i can find a picture i'll post it.

Considering the 'E's notoriously bad short-term memory...I'm shocked they're using a storyline done 2 years ago as the basis of Punk vs. Orton feud.

Wanna know how Orton vs. Punk has been in the works for a while even though the feud is just starting? Punk's Slammy promo in December talking about revenge was for Orton, not Cena like everyone thought.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone here had wrestling buddies or am i the only one

bret hart, warrior, hogan, and dibiase.... sure did. but i was always a tall kid. (Scratch that.... it was someone else, don't remember)
so my nanny (grandma) sewed me a 6'0" tall stuffed one. that + trampoline = hours of good times.
if i can find a picture i'll post it.

Back
Top Bottom