Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

My guy Riley on commentary
pimp.gif
Botched Bryan's name tho'.
laugh.gif

You know as much as I don't want to believe but know now that it is for taker on the 21st ( why raw when be is probably versusing Barrett idk)

The E makes me know it is king vs Cole at wm especially with Cole continuing to say that the king keeps getting cheap shots in on the
Miz

You know as much as I don't want to believe but know now that it is for taker on the 21st ( why raw when be is probably versusing Barrett idk)

The E makes me know it is king vs Cole at wm especially with Cole continuing to say that the king keeps getting cheap shots in on the
Miz

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at Cole throwing the subliminals at Riley and he's just taking them like compliments.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at Cole throwing the subliminals at Riley and he's just taking them like compliments.

wasn't it just last year they were talking Teddy Jr. being the one to stop the Taker's streak this year?

and now Cody is the popular one, Teddy probably is bout to get on that drug problem

wasn't it just last year they were talking Teddy Jr. being the one to stop the Taker's streak this year?

and now Cody is the popular one, Teddy probably is bout to get on that drug problem

I guess they're not counting Mark Henry's illustrious ECW championship run.
grin.gif

I guess they're not counting Mark Henry's illustrious ECW championship run.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom