Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

What the hell. Now I know for sure it's just The Undertaker. Damnit. Last time WWE came to town we had the return of The Undertaker. Now we have the return of The Undertaker... again.

What the hell. Now I know for sure it's just The Undertaker. Damnit. Last time WWE came to town we had the return of The Undertaker. Now we have the return of The Undertaker... again.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I haven't seen a lowblow like that since Chyna was around
roll.gif

* vintage chyna *

This is horrible. Why in the hell are they pushing Lawler the 60 year old fossil? I haven't watched wrestling faithfully in years and tonight reminded me why.

This is horrible. Why in the hell are they pushing Lawler the 60 year old fossil? I haven't watched wrestling faithfully in years and tonight reminded me why.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

What's crazy is, this angle is more refreshing...for the most part...

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

What's crazy is, this angle is more refreshing...for the most part...

For what it's worth,

During RAW tonight, there was a commercial for Smackdown taping on 2/22/11 (which will be in Sacramento) advertising the return of the Undertaker.

It's pretty safe to say that 2/21/11 will be the return of The Undertaker and not Sting.

For what it's worth,

During RAW tonight, there was a commercial for Smackdown taping on 2/22/11 (which will be in Sacramento) advertising the return of the Undertaker.

It's pretty safe to say that 2/21/11 will be the return of The Undertaker and not Sting.

Any of you dudes with SvR 2011 on the PS3 want to setup an Online Royal Rumble match?

I'm trying to get the two online Rumble trophies. I've been trying to find random people online to have a Rumble match with, but no one is online.

I was thinking of setting up a private Rumble session with some NT wrestling heads.

If you're interested hit me up on PSN (my ID is the same as my sn) or just reply in thread so that we can coordinate a time.

Back
Top Bottom