Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

WHat if the hose is STING.
Idk if Sting would accept being booked as a hose for Wrestlemania.

roll.gif

I swear this dude AquaGrapes has to be related to GotHoles...how the hell does STING as a host make any damn sense?
laugh.gif

- Vince McMahon was said to be in a bad mood during and after last night’s RAW from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

One thing that McMahon was upset about was the reaction that his WrestleMania 27 announcement received. McMahon was hoping for a better reaction from the crowd.

Another thing that had McMahon ill was the R-Truth debacle before his match with Mason Ryan, where he called the city of Milwaukee “Green Bay.

- Vince McMahon was said to be in a bad mood during and after last night’s RAW from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

One thing that McMahon was upset about was the reaction that his WrestleMania 27 announcement received. McMahon was hoping for a better reaction from the crowd.

Another thing that had McMahon ill was the R-Truth debacle before his match with Mason Ryan, where he called the city of Milwaukee “Green Bay.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Y'all dudes interested in the Rumble I'll add y'all PSNs.

I was thinking of setting up the Rumble later this week, sometime in the evening.

My schedule's pretty flexible this week so those interested give me a day and time best for y'all.

Dfly hit me with your PSN again. I remember you said you added me a while back, but I don't see you on my friends list.

Y'all dudes interested in the Rumble I'll add y'all PSNs.

I was thinking of setting up the Rumble later this week, sometime in the evening.

My schedule's pretty flexible this week so those interested give me a day and time best for y'all.

Dfly hit me with your PSN again. I remember you said you added me a while back, but I don't see you on my friends list.

BigSmitty202

Idk why it didn't go through...but send me a request homie.

BigSmitty202

Idk why it didn't go through...but send me a request homie.

^ Aight DFly I just send a friend request to you, jdcurt, and Aqua.

Is tommorrow @ 8:30pm a good time for y'all?

Sources within TNA Wrestling believe that Steve "Steve" Borden is very close to reaching a new deal with the organization, reports f4wonline.com this morning.

6zlbid.jpg

Sources within TNA Wrestling believe that Steve "Steve" Borden is very close to reaching a new deal with the organization, reports f4wonline.com this morning.

6zlbid.jpg

why would ANYONE want to be in TNA

I'd rather be a jobber in the WWE than a top TNA star

why would ANYONE want to be in TNA

I'd rather be a jobber in the WWE than a top TNA star

Where are you or your source getting this from?  Because I don't see it anywhere on the site.

Where are you or your source getting this from?  Because I don't see it anywhere on the site.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Sounds good

Back
Top Bottom