Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Originally Posted by toine2983

^ Aight DFly I just send a friend request to you, jdcurt, and Aqua.

Is tommorrow @ 8:30pm a good time for y'all?

Sounds good

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Sources within TNA Wrestling believe that Steve "Steve" Borden is very close to reaching a new deal with the organization, reports f4wonline.com this morning.
Where are you or your source getting this from?  Because I don't see it anywhere on the site.

http://nodq.com/tna/299201989.shtml

- Following Vince McMahon's return to RAW this past Monday, the show did a 3.3 rating with 4.9 million viewers. Last week's post Royal Rumble show drew an impressive 3.47 rating.

Sources within TNA Wrestling believe that Steve "Steve" Borden is very close to reaching a new deal with the organization, reports f4wonline.com this morning.
Where are you or your source getting this from?  Because I don't see it anywhere on the site.

- Following Vince McMahon's return to RAW this past Monday, the show did a 3.3 rating with 4.9 million viewers. Last week's post Royal Rumble show drew an impressive 3.47 rating.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

GHIMS gets his news and predictions from chicken bones.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm just stating that no where on f4w does it say anything about Sting being close to signing with TNA.  Maybe someone on their message board said it, but it didn't come from Dave or Bryan.

I'm just stating that no where on f4w does it say anything about Sting being close to signing with TNA.  Maybe someone on their message board said it, but it didn't come from Dave or Bryan.

im just posting what i saw. could be false information

im just posting what i saw. could be false information

Possible Spoiler Alert:

They showed a commercial last night of a Wrestlemania tour event here in Jersey next month, and the two main events announced were Cena and Triple H vs. New Nexus and Randy Orton vs. The Miz.

Possible Spoiler Alert

Possible Spoiler Alert:

They showed a commercial last night of a Wrestlemania tour event here in Jersey next month, and the two main events announced were Cena and Triple H vs. New Nexus and Randy Orton vs. The Miz.

Possible Spoiler Alert

anybody here still expecting sting instead of big evil on 21? or should we just forget about it?

anybody here still expecting sting instead of big evil on 21? or should we just forget about it?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

why would ANYONE want to be in TNA

I'd rather be a jobber in the WWE than a top TNA star

you would drink vince mcmahons bath water if you could so your comment is not surprising in the least bit.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

why would ANYONE want to be in TNA

I'd rather be a jobber in the WWE than a top TNA star

you would drink vince mcmahons bath water if you could so your comment is not surprising in the least bit.

BREAKING NEWS from GHIMS source: Sting vs. Taker at Wrestlemania, here's why...

Spoiler [+]
Which one of you dudes made this? Y'all can't let go of Sting so I know an NT'er made this...
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Which one of you dudes made this? Y'all can't let go of Sting so I know an NT'er made this...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

It was an Aqua x GotHoles collab.

It was an Aqua x GotHoles collab.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

really???
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

really???
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom