Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

okkkkkkkkkk, 1st and last time i will ask. my apologies

anyway, whos kaz opponent ???

okkkkkkkkkk, 1st and last time i will ask. my apologies

anyway, whos kaz opponent ???

reminder, imma need about 3 or 4 creative minds and 1 caw guy for the ntwf on svr11

imma pick the game up this weekend

reminder, imma need about 3 or 4 creative minds and 1 caw guy for the ntwf on svr11

imma pick the game up this weekend

I appreciate all that 4w does weekly in this wrestling threads but dude, getting on people asking for streams isnt that serious.

If it's illegal on niketalk to ask about the streams but not illegal to post them then why not post the links on page 1 when there is a ppv instead of using the "method man will shut the thread down and ban people" line.

I got a 1 week ban without even mentioning the thread and 1 admin said I was reported by .......

I appreciate all that 4w does weekly in this wrestling threads but dude, getting on people asking for streams isnt that serious.

If it's illegal on niketalk to ask about the streams but not illegal to post them then why not post the links on page 1 when there is a ppv instead of using the "method man will shut the thread down and ban people" line.

I got a 1 week ban without even mentioning the thread and 1 admin said I was reported by .......

You were probably reported by me. You don't have to hide my name. I've reported numerous people for asking for or posting streams.

You were probably reported by me. You don't have to hide my name. I've reported numerous people for asking for or posting streams.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

tennhouse what ever happened with tough enough????
idk i havent heard anything in like 2 and a half weeks so right now im just assuming i didnt make it 
ohwell.gif

Any NTWTer getting banned for this weak sauce is a shame.
There is no way Meth scopes out the wrestling thread of all threads
laugh.gif
Meth locking this thread is as likely as Sting in a WWE rafter.

Any NTWTer getting banned for this weak sauce is a shame.
There is no way Meth scopes out the wrestling thread of all threads
laugh.gif
Meth locking this thread is as likely as Sting in a WWE rafter.

idk i havent heard anything in like 2 and a half weeks so right now im just assuming i didnt make it 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

ohwell.gif
That sucks.  Getting to work with Austin and Booker would have been awesome.

Back
Top Bottom