Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Steiner cutting a promo in the back while getting drunk with Beer Money 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Guys, really? Edit your damn posts about streams before Meth comes in and bans you. How stupid can you be by this point?

Guys, really? Edit your damn posts about streams before Meth comes in and bans you. How stupid can you be by this point?

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

GHIMS has been no-selling 4W's warnings for a while now. Settle this.

never even knew about this, first time i asked. 4w doesn't have to get all orton about it

never even knew about this, first time i asked. 4w doesn't have to get all orton about it

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

there never even knew about this, first time i asked. 4w doesn't have to get all orton about it

It's been known for months, and there have been multiple bannings in the MMA thread.  Meth has threatened to shut that thread down, and I won't let that happen in the wrestling thread.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

there never even knew about this, first time i asked. 4w doesn't have to get all orton about it

It's been known for months, and there have been multiple bannings in the MMA thread.  Meth has threatened to shut that thread down, and I won't let that happen in the wrestling thread.

Back
Top Bottom