Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

hope he breaks his collarbone, that douche
Really?
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Fans still chanting "Milwaukee"...Truth better avoid Vince at all costs when he heads backstage.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

seems like he was told to say the wrong city
No.

yes really, atleast i aint wish him death like 4w w/ truth

Originally Posted by Club29

no wonder 4W loathes this guy
laugh.gif
His piercings, thrift store jingle bell jeans, and beater sneakers don't help.  I hate everything about that guy.

Two straight weeks of screw ups.  He's gotta be on thin ice.  If it wasn't for his stupid theme song, he wouldn't have a job. Just look how dead they were when he had the stupid crunk song.

laugh.gif
His piercings, thrift store jingle bell jeans, and beater sneakers don't help.  I hate everything about that guy.

Two straight weeks of screw ups.  He's gotta be on thin ice.  If it wasn't for his stupid theme song, he wouldn't have a job. Just look how dead they were when he had the stupid crunk song.

WWE's Did You Know tonight was the biggest joke ever
--Can you believe one of the WWE "Did you knows" last week listed that more people went to WWE live events than the combination of the Super Bowl, NBA Playoffs and a few other events?  Yes, the 312 event per year WWE schedule outdrew the combined attendance of a few major sporting events.  Did you know? that the average attendance for a WWE live event in 2010 was less than that of the WNBA or Major League Soccer.  Among pro sports properties in the U.S., on a per event basis, WWE trailed NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, WNBA, UFL and the Pacific Coast League minor league baseball and is slightly ahead of Major League Lacrosse and the AHL.     

WWE's Did You Know tonight was the biggest joke ever
--Can you believe one of the WWE "Did you knows" last week listed that more people went to WWE live events than the combination of the Super Bowl, NBA Playoffs and a few other events?  Yes, the 312 event per year WWE schedule outdrew the combined attendance of a few major sporting events.  Did you know? that the average attendance for a WWE live event in 2010 was less than that of the WNBA or Major League Soccer.  Among pro sports properties in the U.S., on a per event basis, WWE trailed NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, WNBA, UFL and the Pacific Coast League minor league baseball and is slightly ahead of Major League Lacrosse and the AHL.     

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

yeah.

its really too bad that Gizmo looks alot like him

laugh.gif
How long until the "We the WWE wish nothing but the best for R-Trtuth" statement?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

yeah.

its really too bad that Gizmo looks alot like him

laugh.gif
How long until the "We the WWE wish nothing but the best for R-Trtuth" statement?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

hope he breaks his collarbone, that douche
Really?
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Fans still chanting "Milwaukee"...Truth better avoid Vince at all costs when he heads backstage.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

seems like he was told to say the wrong city
No.

yes really, atleast i aint wish him death like 4w w/ truth
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom