Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

hope he breaks his collarbone, that douche
Really?
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Fans still chanting "Milwaukee"...Truth better avoid Vince at all costs when he heads backstage.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

seems like he was told to say the wrong city
No.

yes really, atleast i aint wish him death like 4w w/ truth
happy.gif

LOL at that stat posted by 4w. No surprise though, attitude era was the only time that they had consistant sellouts. At least its not 2004 bad now haha!

LOL at that stat posted by 4w. No surprise though, attitude era was the only time that they had consistant sellouts. At least its not 2004 bad now haha!

so I take it that is for Taker but if they can swing Sting it would change so either why they aren't looking like there wasn't a plan

so I take it that is for Taker but if they can swing Sting it would change so either why they aren't looking like there wasn't a plan

I told you bums last week it was Taker. And confirmed it in N&N.
happy.gif

Let go of the Sting dreams, folks...

EDIT: That's if they can't come up with a hail mary agreement with him before the date, of course.

I also think Rocky finally comes back for Wrestlemania...he was gonna come back to guest host RAW, why not guest host their biggest event?

I told you bums last week it was Taker. And confirmed it in N&N.
happy.gif

Let go of the Sting dreams, folks...

EDIT: That's if they can't come up with a hail mary agreement with him before the date, of course.

I also think Rocky finally comes back for Wrestlemania...he was gonna come back to guest host RAW, why not guest host their biggest event?

Would they push taker like that though????

I am really trying to think if it could be anyone else other than the sting rumors.

Back
Top Bottom