Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Other quick notes from Raw were Mark Henry quickly squashing King Sheamus (which happened directly after HHH's return... that was not a coincidence).  Jack Swagger may have been champion, but he never had the backing that Sheamus had, which makes his fall that much more remarkable.
So far in 2011, Sheamus is 1-8 on WWE TV and PPV.

Other quick notes from Raw were Mark Henry quickly squashing King Sheamus (which happened directly after HHH's return... that was not a coincidence).  Jack Swagger may have been champion, but he never had the backing that Sheamus had, which makes his fall that much more remarkable.
So far in 2011, Sheamus is 1-8 on WWE TV and PPV.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Also, I hope Matthews is on the call tonight for a majority of the show...dude is a sneaky beast
pimp.gif
I don't know how logically they can have Cole and Lawler work together.

At this point, they can't...it wouldn't make sense...
With that said we'll most likely see them working together "reluctantly"

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Also, I hope Matthews is on the call tonight for a majority of the show...dude is a sneaky beast
pimp.gif
I don't know how logically they can have Cole and Lawler work together.

At this point, they can't...it wouldn't make sense...
With that said we'll most likely see them working together "reluctantly"

Punk roasting Shawne Merriman on twitter...
laugh.gif

Punk wrote: "Watching Shawne Merriman of the buffalo bills hit on our divas and strike out, reminds me of the Bills in the super bowl. #choke."

Merriman replied: "I was just giving you guys some hope look like you were struggling by the pool. Sympathy from Lights."

Punk said: "If you could get to a QB as fast as you ran after our divas maybe you'd make headlines being a pro bowler and not a creep."

Merriman added: "How about I come and deliver a nice special lightsOut @!* woopin tonight Costa Rican Style."

Punk closes: "Clearly, I have defeated you. However, You will have plenty of time to think of a better come back while you ride the bench for another entire season. Good luck getting to the Super Bowl! With love, CM Punk."

Merriman replies: "Do me a favor turn your little wrestling underwear around and give yourself a wedge – see you later Punk without the CM."

Punk roasting Shawne Merriman on twitter...
laugh.gif

Punk wrote: "Watching Shawne Merriman of the buffalo bills hit on our divas and strike out, reminds me of the Bills in the super bowl. #choke."

Merriman replied: "I was just giving you guys some hope look like you were struggling by the pool. Sympathy from Lights."

Punk said: "If you could get to a QB as fast as you ran after our divas maybe you'd make headlines being a pro bowler and not a creep."

Merriman added: "How about I come and deliver a nice special lightsOut @!* woopin tonight Costa Rican Style."

Punk closes: "Clearly, I have defeated you. However, You will have plenty of time to think of a better come back while you ride the bench for another entire season. Good luck getting to the Super Bowl! With love, CM Punk."

Merriman replies: "Do me a favor turn your little wrestling underwear around and give yourself a wedge – see you later Punk without the CM."

oh man, i always love this time when it comes to wrestling....close to WM. And Raw coming to Chicago before WM...it should be epic. Maybe a Rock appearance?

oh man, i always love this time when it comes to wrestling....close to WM. And Raw coming to Chicago before WM...it should be epic. Maybe a Rock appearance?

Back
Top Bottom