Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Match Number One: Edge (c) Vs. Drew McIntyre, Non-title Match.
Match Number Two: Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel (c) w/ The Corre Vs. Vladimir Kozlov & Santino, Tag Team Title Match.
Match Number Three: Beth Phoenix & Rosa Mendes Vs. LayCool.
Match Number Four: The Big Show Vs. Kane.
Match Number Five: Jack Swagger Vs. JTG.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Today is the day of birth for "The Ladies Man". I plan on sipping the finest whiskey and vodka.

I will have a private VIP lounge with the plumpest butts and most voluptuous of breasts. I would invite you all if anyone lived near me.

Alas, you shall just have to relive the festivities through the art of photography. I shall be posting pictures of the lucky freaks I pick to be with tonight.

Hoping for a Layla look like.

Wish me luck.
Happy birthday brother.

Although I will get my GHIMS/AG on and predict you will be going home empty handed.

Today is the day of birth for "The Ladies Man". I plan on sipping the finest whiskey and vodka.

I will have a private VIP lounge with the plumpest butts and most voluptuous of breasts. I would invite you all if anyone lived near me.

Alas, you shall just have to relive the festivities through the art of photography. I shall be posting pictures of the lucky freaks I pick to be with tonight.

Wish me luck.
Happy birthday brother.

Although I will get my GHIMS/AG on and predict you will be going home empty handed.

Was reading the storyline that hombrelobo was throwing out until I realized it was for the Tag Titles...eh.

Anyone else upset that all creative has for Christian is to throw him in a match against the Corre? Tell me Edge vs Swag Rio vs Christian couldn't steal WM?

*sigh*

Was reading the storyline that hombrelobo was throwing out until I realized it was for the Tag Titles...eh.

Anyone else upset that all creative has for Christian is to throw him in a match against the Corre? Tell me Edge vs Swag Rio vs Christian couldn't steal WM?

*sigh*

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Wish me luck.
Happy birthday brother.

your birthday? (a happy one by the way.) aren't you in Nor Cal?

Wish me luck.
Happy birthday brother.

your birthday? (a happy one by the way.) aren't you in Nor Cal?

happy birthday lobo!!!!!!!!!!!

xtianp - kiss those hopes goodbye, vince has shot down christian as a main eventer a bunch of times, it aint happening for him

xtianp - kiss those hopes goodbye, vince has shot down christian as a main eventer a bunch of times, it aint happening for him

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

HBD Lobo!

I know, I know...but I stay positive. I really wouldn't mind it but with all the teasing they do it sucks.
mad.gif

I was at WM last year when Christian was in the ring alone going for the MITB briefcase only to have Swagger win. Look where he is now...DAMN YOU VINCE!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

HBD Lobo!

I know, I know...but I stay positive. I really wouldn't mind it but with all the teasing they do it sucks.
mad.gif

I was at WM last year when Christian was in the ring alone going for the MITB briefcase only to have Swagger win. Look where he is now...DAMN YOU VINCE!

Club, why'd you get banned?
laugh.gif
what??

yes i'd love to see christian main event..... Not gonna happen. sad days.

And did anyone else have a good laugh when the entire crowd chanted USA..... and Edge is a Canadian. reminded me of when they used to do that with Bret Hart.
had me a good chuckle.

Club, why'd you get banned?
laugh.gif
what??

yes i'd love to see christian main event..... Not gonna happen. sad days.

And did anyone else have a good laugh when the entire crowd chanted USA..... and Edge is a Canadian. reminded me of when they used to do that with Bret Hart.
had me a good chuckle.

Slightly off topic but, I love the Rock's sharpshooter. Screamin at the top of his lungs and all lol

Slightly off topic but, I love the Rock's sharpshooter. Screamin at the top of his lungs and all lol

- The Rock is expected to appear live on RAW at least once more prior to Wrestlemania. According to F4WOnline.com, the two rumored dates right now are the March 14th show in St. Louis, MO or the last RAW prior to Wrestlemania on March 28th in Chicago, IL.

- The Rock is expected to appear live on RAW at least once more prior to Wrestlemania. According to F4WOnline.com, the two rumored dates right now are the March 14th show in St. Louis, MO or the last RAW prior to Wrestlemania on March 28th in Chicago, IL.

Back
Top Bottom