Wrestling Thread Feb28-Mar6 | 3/4 Smackdown - The Undertaker Addresses HHH, Edge vs McIntyre

Spoiler [+]
- It has been discussed to have Mason Ryan in CM Punk’s corner at WrestleMania 27 in the match against Randy Orton. Orton will have to face David Otunga and Mason Ryan on RAW to determine if they can be in Punk’s corner at WrestleMania or not. Punk is expected to have just one Nexus member in his corner at WrestleMania.

Spoiler [+]
- It has been discussed to have Mason Ryan in CM Punk’s corner at WrestleMania 27 in the match against Randy Orton. Orton will have to face David Otunga and Mason Ryan on RAW to determine if they can be in Punk’s corner at WrestleMania or not. Punk is expected to have just one Nexus member in his corner at WrestleMania.

Just caught IMPACT and it looked 10X better with taking the show on the road. And
laugh.gif
@ the segment when AJ Styles and Kaz saw Matt Hardy and Bart Scott of the New York Jets, and Kaz said to Bart "who the hell are you? Jermaine Hardy?!"

And Happy Birthday Lobo
pimp.gif

Just caught IMPACT and it looked 10X better with taking the show on the road. And
laugh.gif
@ the segment when AJ Styles and Kaz saw Matt Hardy and Bart Scott of the New York Jets, and Kaz said to Bart "who the hell are you? Jermaine Hardy?!"

And Happy Birthday Lobo
pimp.gif

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

I had a great time last night but I have never been more happy to be sober.
laugh.gif

I did go home with 3 girls, though. Here's the kicker..

Spoiler [+]
I slept with none of them. To be honest, I didn't even make it to bed. Fell asleep face first on the ground next to my couches.
Apparently, I was all over the place last night. This morning the girls asked me if I was on ecstasy. I was not. I was on that hombrelobo.

I did drink with Ryan Matthews last night as well. His booth was next to mine. Nice guy.

Also, this happened...

Spoiler [+]
122kyfb.jpg

Hilarious. Good times.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

I had a great time last night but I have never been more happy to be sober.
laugh.gif

I did go home with 3 girls, though. Here's the kicker..

Spoiler [+]
I slept with none of them. To be honest, I didn't even make it to bed. Fell asleep face first on the ground next to my couches.
Apparently, I was all over the place last night. This morning the girls asked me if I was on ecstasy. I was not. I was on that hombrelobo.

I did drink with Ryan Matthews last night as well. His booth was next to mine. Nice guy.

Also, this happened...

Spoiler [+]
122kyfb.jpg

Hilarious. Good times.

From Rocky's twitter :
Wont be at Raw tomorrow in Dallas cause I'm still shooting. Cant wait to watch my man Stone Cold raise hell..it's his night and I'm fired up

From Rocky's twitter :
Wont be at Raw tomorrow in Dallas cause I'm still shooting. Cant wait to watch my man Stone Cold raise hell..it's his night and I'm fired up

Back
Top Bottom