Wrestling Thread Jan 18-24 | 1/22 Smackdown - Batista vs Finlay | Jericho/McIntyre vs Morrison

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

laugh.gif
nobody peeped Cody on that entrance? that boy had tooo much swag

I saw that too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

damn, DSK they got both sn?
This my last one left bruh.
smh.gif
I ain't even supposed to be back yet...Meth said earliest was March.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

laugh.gif
nobody peeped Cody on that entrance? that boy had tooo much swag
Son came out there mad cool and %!@%.
laugh.gif

I just tuned into RAW

I used to hate Cena but if it wasn't for him I don't know where the WWE would be, I compare him to HBK. I hated him in the 90's b/c of Bret butwhen he stopped wrestling I wanted him to come back so bad and figured he never would now I will prob tear (not really) when he retires.

Shawn coming back in 2002 was one of the best moments in wrestling history if you ask me, cept for the fact he won and HGH had to destroy him after he won atSummerslam then let him have the belt for about 1 month

What the hell are they talking about with Kofi being so hot going into the Rumble? He got owned by Orton last week.

This my last one left bruh.
smh.gif
I ain't even supposed to be back yet...Meth said earliest was March.
tired.gif

What the hell did you do?

You got banned over that FB thing?

And what Randy Savage thing are you dudes talking about?

I switched to the Mavs/Celtics game but it's looking like a blowout so I switched back to Raw.

toine, it was over that FB bull %**#. Dude is a square. I pulled his skirt so he went and reported one of my posts where I went off on him.

And King had a slip of the tongue and said Randy Savage instead of Randy Orton...I'm sure Vince didn't like that.
laugh.gif

Maryse
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Austin's acting career gives me hope.
pimp.gif

Wow, King had Randy Savage on the Brain. Vince is going to blast him after the show.

Randy vs Sheamus? fill me in

I would love to see Randy got face again and beat the hell outta Sheamus

Bret was scheduled for tonight's show. I don't know what happened.

This Raw is painful to watch. Texas/K-State it is....

Back
Top Bottom