Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Reigns and Lesnar get into a fight... Rock comes out and beats up Lesnar with Reigns.

Rollins comes out and cashes in becoming champ

Brock starts a feud with Rock

Sting and HHH start a feud as well.

Brock isn't gonna be the champ because he rarely makes appearances.

WM31 is set with the title match and two iconic matches.

NT loves WWE again.

Was out of wrestling at the time. When they started pushing Cena to the moon, was he well liked or hated like today???

Cena didn't start getting mixed reactions until his feud with Christian in either late 04 or early 2005 when he was drafted to Raw. Christian built up quite a fanbase around that time, and combined with Cena slowly starting to be exposed it all went to hell until what you see today :lol: :lol:

Not even mad that Lesnar won. Hell, extend him more dates and keep the title on him. He's made the belt more important than it's been in years.

Reigns winning, how predictable, and what's even more predictable is them trotting The Rock out there to attempt to give him a rub. So hokey and telegraphed.

Last edited:
Reigns and Lesnar get into a fight... Rock comes out and beats up Lesnar with Reigns.

Rollins comes out and cashes in becoming champ

Brock starts a feud with Rock

Sting and HHH start a feud as well.

Brock isn't gonna be the champ because he rarely makes appearances.

WM31 is set with the title match and two iconic matches.

NT loves WWE again.
this makes so much sense that its scary to see this not happen

Foxy's sister Christina.
pimp.gif

I guess the Robocop hairline runs in the family. *shrugs*

Wood still smash.

Titus cameos on Total Divas are appreciated.
pimp.gif

This fool out in the parking lot in his trunks.
laugh.gif

Goodnight to my NTWT boys..Wish we coulda had a better ppv together..But let's keep the hate building up until Raw tomorrow..

Cena start getting the BOOS when he was drafted to raw..

Yup. His first feud was with Jericho who was heel and he was getting more cheers than Cena. Cena has been that same guy since he got drafted and that's almost 10 years ago. Shocking really.

somebody in the crowd with a NT sign tonight at the rumble or atleast I thought of niketalk when I saw it lol

Despite the results...I enjoyed myself tonight. Seeing Bubba Ray Dudley back in the WWE and DDP...and the Rock was cool. I enjoyed the rumble all together but damn...WM 31 has to have the swerve of a lifetime ...like Cena going heel and hitting a pile driver on a steel chair swerve

Back
Top Bottom