Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

I know Brock is a part -timer but damn I actually want him to keep the title. He just makes the belt more prestigious/special/important... I just like how he makes it more difficult to obtain. Destroying super cena definitely helps..

Titus cameos on Total Divas are appreciated.
pimp.gif

This fool out in the parking lot in his trunks.
laugh.gif
Did Divas run alongside the Rumble?
Yep, caught the rerun.

I know Brock is a part -timer but damn I actually want him to keep the title. He just makes the belt more prestigious/special/important... I just like how he makes it more difficult to obtain. Destroying super cena definitely helps..

i agree
just think he gotta show a bit more often, like cut a promo once a month , sheesh

its not good enough like this imo

Last edited:
Got home late and just finished the PPV. Crazy to see the fans reaction to Reigns.. Too late I guess. Loved the NT sign cameo with Reigns' entrance in the crowd! #CancelWWENetwork trending has got to get some interesting chatter backstage. I truly hope WWE can bounce back and make up for the poor finish. I've got good seats to WM this year lol

They need to let Axel cook on raw.
Let him come out during a Paul Heyman rant, first to demand his rightful shot at the title at WM, then say Brock is allowing Reigns to have spot only because he's scared to get the Perfect-plex, which ultimately ends in Axel getting German suplexed into Bolivia and F5'd into oblivion.

I would be all for a Lesnar/Reigns feud if they would force them to cut their own promos and have Heyman do nothing at all

Back
Top Bottom