Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

I dont wanna see Ziggles vs Bryan. Would be pointless. Great match, but pointless. Don't wanna see Bryan vs Sheamus either. No clue what they could do for Bryan. For Ziggler, an IC fatal four way would work. BNB, Ziggles, Harper, Ryback. That leaves out Ambrose with nothing to do. God they really ruined a lot of these guy's momentum.

Last edited:
The company is in a completely different direction so if it ain't geared towards the kids, good quality wrestling matches are gonna be rare.

I dont wanna see Ziggles vs Bryan. Would be pointless. Great match, but pointless. Don't wanna see Bryan vs Sheamus either. No clue what they could do for Bryan. For Ziggler, an IC fatal four way would work. BNB, Ziggles, Harper, Ryback. That leaves out Ambrose with nothing to do. God they really ruined a lot of these guy's momentum.
actually ryback/ambrose can feud with rusev for the US title as well. not that any of those matter

Just read that WWE announced over 1 million Network subscribers...I'm sure those numbers will be lower next report. :lol:

Cesaro tyson and rose have been referred to as "The Brass Ring Club". It's not official but it's worth noting.

laugh.gif

Someone posted that Lana was in an episode of Banshee. I looked up which episode because I don't remember seeing her. She looked different. She was topless making out with a fat guy and he put coke on her chest. Saw mr skin gave her the award for Best Coke Rack.

Last edited:
Just read that WWE announced over 1 million Network subscribers...I'm sure those numbers will be lower next report.
laugh.gif
Again, 100 people canceling, being RT'd 10s of thousands of times.  People think it's a big deal when it's less than a drop in the bucket.

Trust me, the total people that actually canceled after the PPV is miniscule. 

It's a show that comes on cinemax its a very good show. It's a throwback to 80s action movie type violence and sex.

I know you're not trying to compare in the slightest of fashion Stacy Kiebler to Paige or AJ?????????????

Last edited:
Again, 100 people canceling, being RT'd 10s of thousands of times.  People think it's a big deal when it's less than a drop in the bucket.

Trust me, the total people that actually canceled after the PPV is miniscule. 

Agreed. Alot of ppl saying they were going to cancel were all talk.

Back
Top Bottom