Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Again, 100 people canceling, being RT'd 10s of thousands of times.  People think it's a big deal when it's less than a drop in the bucket.

Trust me, the total people that actually canceled after the PPV is miniscule. 
I didn't unsubscribe like others in this thread/angry internet people.(the positives outweigh the negatives as far as overall content and $10 ain't **** but a fast food meal nowadays anyway) I'm sure the media frenzy and twitter and such made it look worse than it was. But with the continued downward direction WWE has been in, it wouldn't surprise me to see more people cancel the network either. I probably should have said it like that in the first place. :lol:

Just finished the Steve/Keller rumble review

So rome and rains was talking ish and was confident he was going to win on sunday.

I don't really understand why wrestling fans canceled the network subscription now, just knowing that they'll definitely be signing back up for WM31...I guess it'll save you $10...

I had an issue on my XB1 during the Triple Threat match. Pulled the plug from my console as a last resort and then it worked the rest of the PPV.

I like Roman, and if booked correctly, should be a beast that rarely talks, but has the look, and you know he's a bad*** dude. Pretty much like he was in The Shield. However, I am really worried about him though going up against Brock/Heyman. As corny as he is, John Cena can still talk on the mic with charisma and confidence. Even Seth is getting there. Roman on the other hand, simply is not there yet, and I feel as though he could look really bad doing several exchanges with Heyman. Heyman is really going to have to show why he's one of the best in the biz, and do everything he can to set up Reigns and not make him look terrible. Will be interesting to see...

Loved the sit down promos. Very different from the usual, and I have to say that's the best Reigns has sounded since he's been there. i hear he was fed his lines, but he delivered them well, and Vince clearly had nothing to do with it.

I like him as a heel. Like a cross between Leo Kruger and Adam rose. A sadistic man who has rosebuds that bow to him and treat him like a cult.
He's a tweak or two away from having a dope gimmick. Like you said, a cult would be awesome with the rosebuds following him yet fearing him.  He partied too hard and took too many drugs

This :pimp: However, I hate when the WWE falls into good gimmicks, cause they latch on like some leeches, then such all the appeal away from them. Or they just quietly split them or let them fade away (Slator Gator is the first that comes to mind).

dude needs to drop the men from his cult and have just a bunch of busty women follow him around. be a modern day godfather.

And this :lol: :pimp:

So much win in this

Last edited:
I like Roman, and if booked correctly, should be a beast that rarely talks, but has the look, and you know he's a bad*** dude. Pretty much like he was in The Shield. However, I am really worried about him though going up against Brock/Heyman. As corny as he is, John Cena can still talk on the mic with charisma and confidence. Even Seth is getting there. Roman on the other hand, simply is not there yet, and I feel as though he could look really bad doing several exchanges with Heyman. Heyman is really going to have to show why he's one of the best in the biz, and do everything he can to set up Reigns and not make him look terrible. Will be interesting to see...
Agreed, you could see Heyman's excellent promo on RAW yesterday basically hyping him up.

They should just turn Ramen heel. Have the Authority give up on the "loser" Rollins, invest in the winner Ramen Wayans, let Trips/Steph talk for him, and let him improve/get ready.

Back
Top Bottom