Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Something for the night

[emoji]9654[/emoji] WAR Jushin Liger vs Ultimo Dragon Super J Cup 1995 Semi-Finals - Video Dailymotion

Someone said it earlier, Trips is gonna start to announce something, and then Sting is going to come beat his ***.

It was a mehhh show at best. The raw in June was a far better show. A very solid crowd, almost a complete sellout, maybe 400 seats or so short of being one. Bryan had the biggest pop and the crowd was into his match more than any other match. While the pops aren't as big as last year, he aren't till has the crowd in the palm of his hand. Ascension and Kane got nooooo reaction at all. Ramen was probably 60 40 negative reaction. In what I believe was a dark match between main event and smackdown, bad news barrett jobbed to r truth...yes you read that right..ate the pin at end all. The crowd was pretty awful, much worse than the aforementioned Raw this past june. Then again, the show didn't really do anything to help. Dark match saw Cena and ambrose beat Wyatt and rollins. Rollins ate an AA and was pinned. Sand thing was despite being predictable it was the best match of the evening. No leaner who was advertised for the show. Also no 8 man tag dark match which should have featured orton. I b know the card is subject to change, but how are you going to advertise two top guys and then have them no show? Overall very average show, nothing worth remembering. How did it come across on tv?

The Authority will begin to screw Reigns out of the match at Mania.

OR Reigns will turn.

That's the casket Vince should be in.

:wow: :rofl:

Was just watching highlights from the ice title match between kidd cesaro and ziggler my god what a great match

WHAT :rofl:

Watching the parts I missed:

- "THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP: :rofl: I want Kane in a casket so bad man
- I hope Cesaro was just wearing a plain black shirt instead of the WWE having him turn his Brass Ring Club shirt inside out. Seems frivolous as hell and completely plausible from the WWE
- I didn't forget Rusev had the US title, but I just remembered that he never defends it. Rusev also needs to speak less English. And less Bulgarian.
- Rowan running down to the ring was :rofl:

Cena's promo :stoneface: :stoneface:

The Bella's acting :x :rofl: these chicks are terrible

Ascension's faceprint is so bland and terrible. Those carnival painters do a better job than that :lol:

I can't believe what Kane has turned into, man
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom