Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

HHH is going to announce something to do with Reigns as it the graphic said 'Rumble Controversy ' :nerd: .

OMG that theme is the ******* worst :lol: :x

Yo, is that Lucha Underground belt really that cheap??? The making of it looked pretty dope, but then dude ripped it like it was tissue :rofl:

Won't be able to watch Smackdown tonight. Just a couple weeks after my friend died in a car accident I just found out my uncle was murdered this morning and my cousin is in the hospital in critical condition. I don't even like to get personal on NT but man this year has been ******* hard and we're not even a full month in. NTWT is my crew though and I thought I'd just vent a little here. Love you guys, gonna be out the rest of the day to reflect on some ****.

Damn bro...the PM is open if you wanna vent more. All are in my prayers.

Its not really all that interesting to be honest. I think NJPW will continue to let NOAH run shows under their own name and lend their own lower card guys to them. It'll basically be like an NXT :lol:

NOAH's been goin downhill for years anyways. Besides Marufuji, they really dont have any talent to offer.

Its not really all that interesting to be honest. I think NJPW will continue to let NOAH run shows under their own name and lend their own lower card guys to them. It'll basically be like an NXT :lol:

NOAH's been goin downhill for years anyways. Besides Marufuji, they really dont have any talent to offer.

Tmdk are awesome...

Put me on...

NOAH really got ****** up when Shiozaki, the closest thing they had to a new HW star, Akiyama, and some other guys split for All Japan (the irony) after Kobashi got released. And then after KENTA left, the writing was on the wall for em. I'm surprised this didnt happen sooner.

Last edited:
Just got home from the gym. Did I miss Anything on smackdown?
Reigns still getting booed, so the booing isn't exclusive to Philadelphia, its worldwide. HHH says he will make an announcement on monday that will shake the core of the WWE. Daniel Bryan defeats Kane in a casket match, Cena-Rusev feud

Back
Top Bottom