Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

he was being sarcastic bruh...
This gif will never not be funny.
laugh.gif

I haven't owned a jacket while living in Portland... It's completely unnecessary... Stop being pusses...

You crazy b. I don't need a jacket to keep me warm I just need it to be fly. them polo sales have me buying stuff I don't need :smh:

Also where in Portland? I'm heading out there weekend after v-day. Staying in the Pearl district

Last edited:
I haven't owned a jacket while living in Portland... It's completely unnecessary... Stop being pusses...

You crazy b. I don't need a jacket to keep me warm I just need it to be fly. them polo sales have me buying stuff I don't need :smh:

Also where in Portland? I'm heading out there weekend after v-day. Staying in the Pearl district

Portland Maine homie lol... There's no pearl district here...

Mother ******... Portland Maine is a lot older than the other one...

But does it have a tv show doe???

No? Carry on.

You mean the show... Where the main character wears the hat of a minor league team... That is based in the real Portland... Not the fake hipster town in Oregon... Portland sea dogs all day baby...

So no... We don't have a wack show that can't get facts straight...

B7-Tm8zCMAASrDY.jpg

Last edited:

I mean he may have carried it but I don't think so. I belive it was more towards there was no live raw and people wanted to see how wwe would respond to the backlash against the rumble that drove those ratings.

-With WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar still not re-signed to the company as of this past week, there is concern with WWE that Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 31 could flop and be as bad as Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg was at WrestleMania 20. A source noted that the match “has disaster written all over it.”

Plans for the actual match are obviously up in the air this far out and Seth Rollins cashing in is a contingency plan. Triple H didn’t want Rollins cashing in at the Rumble and this could be something he’s saving for if Lesnar re-signs or not.

Triple H and Vince McMahon both want Reigns in the main event but Triple H is skeptical of whether or not Lesnar will re-sign. We noted before that a three-way with Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reign for the title was discussed and it was actually Triple H who suggested that match. Obviously WWE stuck with the original plan of Lesnar retaining at the Rumble so that match won’t be happening. Reigns will still be main eventing WrestleMania and nobody expects another Superstar to be added to the match.

People close to top WWE officials say Vince is fully convinced he will get Lesnar to re-sign after WrestleMania is over. It’s been noted how many within WWE, including top officials, expect Lesnar to return to UFC after WrestleMania but Vince is giving the strong impression that he’s getting Lesnar to stay.

i don't like romulan raines
but if getting his push means shelving d bry...then i'm all for it, let raines flourish

Back
Top Bottom