Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

THIS guy gonna be the next Rusev?

4tabyp.jpg

Sorry BDB, but no. :lol:

I see 2 vastly out of shape guys here. Corbin's stomach looks like a face. You'll see when Dempsey is brought up as the next rusev.
That **** disappointed me heavy. Bull got the face mush and didn't even retaliate. :smh: Bull is actually in far better shape now, remember when he debuted?!? Dude had that perpetual motion gut like Rufus from Street Fighter... :x :lol:

@DangerousG Thanks for posting those matches. I'm gonna watch the match from 94 soon, the one I saw previously was the 98 match but I liked it so I watched it again. Akira Taue impressed me, especially for his size/stature. That tag match was insane. :pimp: to you good sir.

They need to hurry up and put 2k15 on PC. That game will become 20x better with mods, which also means an unlimited roster basically.

@DangerousG Thanks for posting those matches. I'm gonna watch the match from 94 soon, the one I saw previously was the 98 match but I liked it so I watched it again. Akira Taue impressed me, especially for his size/stature. That tag match was insane. :pimp: to you good sir.

BigEgo!

I'm saving all these post to my notes app. When corbin wins the 2018 rumble and everybody's pissed, I'll be waiting in the rafters to quoting you. Corbin vs Reigns wrestlemania 35 :x

Brah I'll have the same reaction the homie @af1 1982 would've had if Dolph won this year. :pimp:

And Corbin would wash Reigns :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom