Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Dean Ambrose is about to buy in!! :smokin

Damn I didn't think about that! Dean sick of losing all his matches since going on his own and seeing his former brother seth be successful since joining the authority...dean will buy in as well!

Last edited:
- Tickets for WrestleMania AXXESS VIP signings are mostly sold out, unless you’re looking to meet Roman Reigns. Signings for Daniel Bryan, Hulk Hogan, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Shawn Michaels, Sting and Triple H are all sold out. However, there are still tickets available for the Roman Reigns signing.
Roman gonna get that Virgil treatment.

If Jeans joins the authority we get to look forward to Roman beating him and Seth in handicap matches on Raw until Wrestlemania.

I sure am excited for that.

I just watched the ending to that WCW Sin PPV when Sid broke his leg. Why oh why did the doctors take so long to get down there? Why was the match continued? Just :x :smh:

What's up with the NTWT t-shirts?..I know a guy that has a tshirt company if we want to make this happen.. https://www.etsy.com/shop/NIFTshirts

And on a personal note, I didn't get to attend the ROH show last night..I tried to, but my back wasn't having it..Took my meds, put my back brace on, and drove the 10 minutes to the venue..But I was just hurting too much to even go in..I want to apologize to @jdcurt2 for wasting the money you spent on my ticket..Sorry man..The next Dayton/Cincy show you want to go to is on me..

What's up with the NTWT t-shirts?..I know a guy that has a tshirt company if we want to make this happen.. https://www.etsy.com/shop/NIFTshirts

And on a personal note, I didn't get to attend the ROH show last night..I tried to, but my back wasn't having it..Took my meds, put my back brace on, and drove the 10 minutes to the venue..But I was just hurting too much to even go in..I want to apologize to @jdcurt2 for wasting the money you spent on my ticket..Sorry man..The next Dayton/Cincy show you want to go to is on me..

1. We gotta get the ok from meth
2. Gotta have somebody design something we all agree too
3. Gotta collect payment
4. Don't care about you'r health at all

5. Na just playing feel better.

Last edited:
2 big wm31 angles on raw tomorrow.

Wyatt, who is expected to face Taker.

D Bry, who is expected to face Ziggler.

Last edited:

:frown: I'm legit sorry to hear that Case. I heard they were thinking of enacting the medicinal movement in Ohio soon. Some heavy indicas are my preference over pain pills. Maybe that's something to look into if the legislation goes through...get better homie. Your grumpy *** cracks me up.

Im down for a tee.

Finally watchedthe latest NXT.

Becky Lynch is bad
pimp.gif
, but her voice is
alien.gif
. Sounds like she's suffering effects from post TRT treatment.

Baron Corbin is really NXT's Roman Reigns. That End of Days he hit on Bull Dempsey was impressive.

Dat disrespect to Bull in that backstage segment.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

All I was thinking was "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BDB"
roll.gif
when Corbin did that and I like Bull.

WWE changed KO's theme.
indifferent.gif

Don't like it at all, and I doubt it will grow on me like Scumbag Seth's slightly altered theme did.

Looking forward to Hideo/Fergal next week and seeing how Corbin/Neville pans out. To regain his manhood he has to interfere and cost Corbin the match.

Finally watchedthe latest NXT.

Becky Lynch is bad :pimp: , but her voice is 0] . Sounds like she's suffering effects from post TRT treatment.

Baron Corbin is really NXT's Roman Reigns. That End of Days he hit on Bull Dempsey was impressive.

Dat disrespect to Bull in that backstage segment. :x :lol: :smh:

All I was thinking was "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BDB" :rofl: when Corbin did that and I like Bull.

Looking forward to Hideo/Fergal next week and seeing how Corbin/Neville pans out. To regain his manhood he has to interfere and cost Corbin the match.

1. Yes she is
2. Dude is trash just has a good finisher. I swear corbin vs reigns will headline a mania in the next 5 years
3. :smh:
4. :smile:

Last edited:

Im down for a tee.

Back
Top Bottom