Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

If Jeans joins the authority we get to look forward to Roman beating him and Seth in handicap matches on Raw until Wrestlemania.
I sure am excited for that.

You beat me to it :lol: Reigns is gonna overcome the odds and not give up, after he already took a nap during the RR and casually eliminated a bunch of guys

How did Bryan go from being the main event and central character that the show revolved around at wm 30 to being in an opener match at wm 31 lol. Mind boggling

At this rate I can't see punk returning any time soon. IF he does, he's gonna be old and be a part timer, the thing he was whining about on his podcast

At this rate I can't see punk returning any time soon. IF he does, he's gonna be old and be a part timer, the thing he was whining about on his podcast
That's his master plan. To come back later and steal a Mania spot like the legends before him. And that name needs to be in asterisk form. Next time...

Last edited:
Was on tumblr just looking at random stuff, saw a Bam Neely pic and just burst out laughing. Probably one of the most insignificant big men to ever be on the roster

I'm in PURE amazement looking back at the Godfather gimmick. They actually pulled that off for a good while.

"Pimping H*** nation wide" :wow: :lol: How did they get away with that?!

Watched that 4 Way Lucha Underground match with Cage, and his match against Prince Puma, and **** man, Cage is :smokin He's not passing a wellness test though :lol: :lol:

I'm in PURE amazement looking back at the Godfather gimmick. They actually pulled that off for a good while.

"Pimping H*** nation wide" :wow: :lol: How did they get away with that?!

Last edited:
That Pedigree was awful :rofl: :rofl:

Somebody needs to be given this theme. Always liked it during Snow's run around this time, but they scrapped it and went back to his other one fairly quickly

That Al Snow theme was :smoking. A lot of themes were great back then. Not too many now have a theme that I can truly say "Wow, this will be put on repeat".

Back
Top Bottom