Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...ficials_Getting_Behind_Him_His_Goal_More.html
This dude Reigns.
mean.gif
Only two points I disagree with him on:
People don't realize is I created a product - a Superman punch - and taken a spear and made it my own. There's a lot of things that I've done that I've created, so there's a lot of opinions that I have that I'm not going to budge on.
The Superman punch is stupid, but he can keep it.  Just add a couple moves to your repertoire, so it's not the same 5 moves every match.
The majority of critics are people who have no clue what they're talking about, been in a wrestling ring, been a public speaker, and wouldn't even lock up with me. They would have no clue what to do. So, for them to critique or ever say anything about any performer is asinine and just blows my mind.
So, what about the wrestlers who call him out like SCSA?
laugh.gif

"I see all my criticism. I'm in a position now where I get a ton of love, which is great, and a ton of criticism, which is great. As long as people are talking about me, that's all that matters to me. The people who are critiquing and bashing me, they're making me more relevant. I would think if you didn't want me around, just don't talk about me. But, they make it even more overwhelming. Noise is noise. That's the thing."

Rangs tryin that ol' reverse psychology nonsense :lol:

Quote:
similar physiques, similar in ring styles, but HBk trumps Rollins in charisma and mic skills
Agreed, but Rollins still has time. He's been on the main roster for about 2 years now?
Rangs tryin that ol' reverse psychology nonsense
laugh.gif
It seems these interviews are reflective of the real Ramen Wayans. It's funny how the real Ramen = Rollins' character (entitled, future of WWE, cocky) and Rollins is getting cheers.

So I just now relized that I actually won a prize in the RR pool... I had Titus who was the quickest out... I smoke to much weed :lol:

I got a list of guys and gals, wanted to know which y'all thought are HOF'ers

Lex Luger
Shane Douglas
Tazz
Sabu
RVD
Bushwackers
Demolition
Jim Cornette
Tony Schiovane
Dean Malenko
X Pac
Konnan
Rick Rude
Rick Martell
Tomy Dreamer
NAO
DDP
Fancine
Godfather/Papa Shango/Kama
Ken Shamrock

Lex Luger
Shane Douglas
Tazz
Sabu
RVD
Bushwackers
Demolition
Jim Cornette
Tony Schiovane
Dean Malenko
X Pac
Konnan
Rick Rude
Rick Martell
Tomy Dreamer
NAO
DDP
Fancine
Ken Shamrock

Given how short the lifespan is of a wrestler and the fact that they elect too many people every year, everyone will eventually be a HOFer. In five years everyone worthy will have already been inducted. Curtis Axel is a shoo-in.

Lex Luger
Shane Douglas
Tazz
Sabu
RVD
Bushwackers
Demolition
Jim Cornette
Tony Schiovane
Dean Malenko
X Pac
Konnan
Rick Rude
Rick Martell
Tomy Dreamer
NAO
DDP
Fancine
Ken Shamrock

Demolition
Rick Rude
Ric Martel

is all i'm sure of really

got the extra W in there just the da old school WWWF!

a silhouette of jimmy snuka leaping from the top rope should be the logo

That's sorta what I was thinking... I like the logo, but the amount of Words below throws it off..

Maybe just have "soon..." below it... We're taking over, soon....

Or we could start up gWo again...

I think a bullet club copy would be best...

Should we open a store on prowrestlingtees?...

GWO :pimp:

Demolition
Rick Rude
Ric Martel

is all i'm sure of really

Take out Demolition cause they were bad knockoffs of Road Warriors and not nearly as fun to watch..You put them in then Hart Foundation and Freebirds have to go in..

RVD is a lock..He was a headliner/cornerstone for ECW and had great success in WWE (and even though it don't count to Vince he was successful in TNA)..

Cornette, Malenko, X Pac, and Schiavone need to go in to..i honestly think all 4 are underrated and don't get enough recognition..

And I'd love to see a T-shirt that was a pic of the main plate of the IWGP title with the NTWT replaceing the IWGP letters..Have the person's name above the 4 letters and the word member underneath..

View media item 1381565

Lex Luger
Shane Douglas
Tazz
Sabu
RVD
Bushwackers
Demolition
Jim Cornette
Tony Schiovane
Dean Malenko