Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Xpac is def hall of,famer

I,really,hope ziggler turns heel and eliminates dbry ifff they wont let him win.would be a dope swerve .unfortunately, it looks like reigns is winning smh.

Oh yea,i aint no muh****** jobber b.

Just messin' with ya bro,lol Just checked out that Chickie's & Pete's that furious mentioned above, maybe she can get in there without any problems?

But yeah, we're going 6 deep on my end and we all have Bullet Club shirts and different championship belts, even though it makes no sense :lol:

Lol I know but I'll be down to meet everyone at Chickies & Petes lol. Also I was gon rock that Young Bucks shirt but something just came thru......

View media item 1362310
And it came with a NJPW sticker :smokin

Dope :smokin I'll be there.

Watching raw on Hulu plus..

JBL with the clothesline from hell on raw.. :nthat:

He's going to probably catch a beating in the future for that though.. :rofl:

Watched Evolve 37 today... Trevor Lee literly kicked the teeth outta AR Fox and knocked him the **** out... Damn... Fox pretty much had to be carried to the back and his face was a mess...

here's the thing, if titles mean nothing why are these guys out there every night? that's what bothers me about these belts. make them meaningful for the sake of giving each competitor a purpose.

here's the thing, if titles mean nothing why are these guys out there every night? that's what bothers me about these belts. make them meaningful for the sake of giving each competitor a purpose.

I see what you saying i mean like just because you werent hwc doesnt mean your not a hofer

What I mean is that when you look back at the people who held the Euro title - Mideon, Val Venis, D Lo Brown, Shane Mchmahon etc. They were kinda just there. That's how I saw X-Pac. Just there not really making an impact on the show. I remember he had a feud with Kane and I was thinking why is Kane feuding with this guy? Same for when he feuded with Jericho. It was such a nothing feud.

And I know some of the other guys I mentioned went on tonwin other titles but they like Xpac weren't really exciting or memorable to watch.

Titles don't mean anything anymore.

Rusev - the US champ doesn't even defend the thing. I'm curious how they'll get it off him. Probably a battle royal(blah) or 3/4 way.

Wade Barrett - IC champ. Does anyone even care? Does he care? It doesn't look like it.

Brock - WWE champ. It means nothing to him.

The other day Heyman said something along the lines of "when Brock gets bored of this, Seth it'll be yours". It was really strange.

Back
Top Bottom