Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

does anyone think we will get a nice stage set up for Sunday of the generic one like they been using. my boy works stage hands and is a huge mark. but they get fired on the spot if they start any convo with any of the guys or girls. during the smack down 15th Ann show he said he saw everyone possible and Paige fired a convo up with him. said hhh carries such a boss presence.

he's workjng Sunday as well so maybe we can get some sneak previews before hand that I can share.

Funny you mentioned it, last year's Royal Rumble was the start of WWE management reusing the Raw/Smackdown stage for practically every venue in 2014. To answer your question, I doubt it. It's a shame that even the big 4 PPVs (with the exception of WM 30) recycled the Raw/Smackdown stage. :smh:

speaking of sets... what's everyone's favorites? including raws smack down etc.

bash at the beach with the sand and all
Halloween havoc with the demon or whatever holding the pumpkin
I think backlash 01? with the swinging pendrium
wrestle mania 20 with the stage made out of screens

speaking of sets... what's everyone's favorites? including raws smack down etc.

bash at the beach with the sand and all
Halloween havoc with the demon or whatever holding the pumpkin
I think backlash 01? with the swinging pendrium
wrestle mania 20 with the stage made out of screens

WM X

Y'all are killing me in here with Kane having "saggy pancake *******" and Byron Saxton being "the black Alicia Fox" :rofl: :rofl:

are we ever going to get the shield storyline we were supposed to get after the break up? like a three way dance match ? or anything like
that or has the ship sailed

are we ever going to get the shield storyline we were supposed to get after the break up? like a three way dance match ? or anything like
that or has the ship sailed
They're probably saving it up for WM 32/33.

When they broke up the Shield, I never would've thought Rollins would be a mega heel.

Too soon

"@WWE: At the next #NXTTakeOver live special on February 11, @iLikeSamiZayn will finally get @FightOwensFight

"@enuhito_eng: Japanese wrestling writer Fumi Saito said that WWE is interested in Tanahashi, Nakamura, and Okada."

Too soon

"@WWE: At the next #NXTTakeOver live special on February 11, @iLikeSamiZayn will finally get @FightOwensFight

"@enuhito_eng: Japanese wrestling writer Fumi Saito said that WWE is interested in Tanahashi, Nakamura, and Okada."

Way too soon for that owens/zayn fight. Not triple H style at all. He usually goes does them slow burns. Read the spoilers for nxt for the weeks leading up to the live special and he's rushing some of these guys to be ready for that call up after mania.

WWE been interested in okada and nakamura.
Okada already speaks English...

Last edited:
the set up in Dallas next year should resemble the set up at WM3. no stage no nothing. ring and jumbotron.

just like the pacquiao fight there recently

Back
Top Bottom