Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Roman all in his feels.
laugh.gif

This dude called us haters cause we hate our lives :lol: .

I never acted a day in my life but if I see a bad performance I'm a call a spade a spade. Same thing if I see a sub par wrestler being force feed to us. Homie on TV every week talking about we can't critique him get outta here b

If he becomes champ at wm I might just cancel the network and I been down since day 1

Last edited:
i deserve an intercontinental title match with the champ...

finna capture the title, go old school, and turn it back to the 'muraco '82' style, you feel me

WWE.com should just turn into Buzzfeed.

WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT REST HOLDS! Vince hates them.

35 Rest Holds Randy Orton Has Used In Past Decade

Jack Swagger Tries To Cut A Promo Without A Lisp. YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

Last edited:
We are treated to two hours of NJPW on AXS tonight, 9-11pm et.

The second show, which is a one hour show airing the April 7, 2013 Tanahashi vs. Okada IWGP title match is almost a sure thing to be the best pro wrestling television show of 2015.  The match won match of the year and the announcing by Mauro Ranallo and Josh Barnett in this match is incredible.  

Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii & Jado vs. Minoru Suzuki & Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr.
Kazuchika Okada vs. Hirooki Goto for the Japan Cup finals and an IWGP title shot
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP title

Back
Top Bottom