Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

The thing I love about NJPW is that their matches seem like they're actually fighting. Like it's an actual fight. The pacing from beginning to end is awesome 

Couple in the crowd respecting what's going on in the ring by remaining silent for the most part and picking their spots to clap 

It's always been this way for me when it comes to Japanese wrestling, but I like being able to kick back and solely watch a match for the wrestling since I only vaguely know story-lines. Plus, I don't have to anticipate an awful promo or cringe-worthy backstage segment that kills everything

Soooooooo glad I got the reminder of NJPW, good job 4W :smokin :smokin

Nikki and these damn thigh highs :smh: :smh: I'm gonna have my sort-of gf put some of these on
tumblr_ninep8iq7x1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ninkugVwmh1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_ninkugVwmh1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_ninkugVwmh1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_ninkugVwmh1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_ninkugVwmh1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_ninkugVwmh1ql0k28o6_250.gif
Future members of DX vs. the new Midnight Express. They need to be in the HOF, as well as the Freebirds.

Taz's podcast is pretty good. Admitted he was an ahole when he was in ECW, and has had Edge and RVD as his first two guests and were good listens.

Your Pool B NTWT Royal Rumble winner, furiousstylezz.

Back
Top Bottom