Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Tamina did look oddly better without makeup
laugh.gif
Yeah I told her that she doesn't need all that makeup.
devil.gif

Went outside and saw my neighbors' dogs outside balled up next to each other..Went back out an hour later and see the same thing..It's 22 degrees out and snowing..I called animal control..Neighbors got home a half hour after I made the call and they let their dogs in..I hope the city got out here and left a notice on their door before they got home..Can't stand when people don't treat their pets with respect..

View media item 1863687
Yea, I am currently struggling with something like that.

There are 3 stray cats around my way that me, and two other houses feed on the regular. It hasn't been cold forreal but I don't want the cats to freeze. But my neighbor across the street has an underpass under her porch and has a bunch of blankets up under there for the cats.

I think if I call the folks on the cats, the cats will get put down and I don't want that to happen.

Last edited:
Baking off some thighs tonight. Also cooking some black eyed peas.

When you bake chicken, to get some extra moisture and flavir, get a tin pan and put some water and orange peels in there and bake that in the oven with your chicken.

I have also started putting wood in my oven to get some smokey flavor

Went outside and saw my neighbors' dogs outside balled up next to each other..Went back out an hour later and see the same thing..It's 22 degrees out and snowing..I called animal control..Neighbors got home a half hour after I made the call and they let their dogs in..I hope the city got out here and left a notice on their door before they got home..Can't stand when people don't treat their pets with respect..
You did the right thing, that would annoy me to no end
mean.gif

Yea, I am currently struggling with something like that.

There are 3 stray cats around my way that me, and two other houses feed on the regular. It hasn't been cold forreal but I don't want the cats to freeze. But my neighbor across the street has an underpass under her porch and has a bunch of blankets up under there for the cats.

I think if I call the folks on the cats, the cats will get put down and I don't want that to happen.
Do you have any no-kill shelters in your area that would take them in?  If not, then they probably stand a better chance in their current situation than calling animal control.

Last edited:

Good for you Case!! That kinda stuff absolutely kills me.

Back
Top Bottom