Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Bring back Dashing :smokin
cody-rhodes.gif

Bring back Dashing :smokin
cody-rhodes.gif

Lol this gimmick and his vignettes had me :rofl:
But Undashing Cody Rhodes was gold too
Not to mention his mustached run as one half of Rhodes Scholars
Give this guy pretty much anything and let him run, he's one of those rare talents who can pull off multiple believable characters with depth
I wouldn't mind him doing the Mick Foley thing and making 2 separate runs in the rumble match

Last edited:
they should have Cody play himself who hates the stardust character openly. Only to have him still play the stardust character as like a bi polar other side of him, like a split personality. If someone on the roster could pull off the split personality gimmick it is Cody.

they should have Cody play himself who hates the stardust character openly. Only to have him still play the stardust character as like a bi polar other side of him, like a split personality. If someone on the roster could pull off the split personality gimmick it is Cody.

That's a great idea in my opinion, it could all start at the royal rumble with stardust being thrown out and landing hard early on in the match and have him carried out looking confused then he as Cody comes in around 19 and has a great showing in the rumble.. This leading to the split personality gimmick

Last edited:
isnt it cody himself that wanted to continue the stardust gimmick. think he prefers it more if i recall reading an interview

isnt it cody himself that wanted to continue the stardust gimmick. think he prefers it more if i recall reading an interview

He said he was using it and continued with the gimmick to pay respect to Dusty
With that said this was in August and he did his summer slam match with green arrow
A dead gimmick is a dead gimmick and he barely gets a reaction at all now
After failed attempts at making it a comic book like character and then recruiting the floundering Ascension
And even getting Barrett involved, nothing has worked and sometimes you just gotta move on

Kinda agree on this..I think they should have him openly hate the gimmick and want to change, but The Authority is forcing him to keep it..Eventually have him defy Trips (or Steph, who'd probably be better in an angle with Cody) and come out with gear that's less flashy (maybe a singlet or tights)..Maybe have him grown a goatee or beard..Most importantly have him cut a promo saying that he's tired of being a clown and he's tired of being the 3rd Rhodes that's had to put on a stupid outfit and be a joke..Give him a new finisher..Have him be a more striker-based wrestler..Let him beat Cena for the US title..Keep the belt for 6-9 months..Then let him win MITB or RR and bump him up to the world title level..

Damn just saw about Bowie

God dam had no idea till I saw this post I'm watching kill bill. Rip to a true musical genius man :smh:

He just released this gem last week too

Classic right here

Death does come in 3's Weiland, Lemmy, Bowie all in 6 weeks

Last edited:
I think it would be a great idea to have the Social outcasts group admit they totally hate their but they're forced to play them because the Authority likes the attention and money they generate.

Back
Top Bottom