Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

I feel like the closet ECW guy that could go in the HOF would be RVD, and the Dudleyz as a team. No one else I can think of translated as well as they did and had relevant enough success to be taken into consideration. Damn shame Taz can't go in since they ruined him after taking a Pedigree and pin in 5 minutes.

Sabu will go in when they run out of people to induct after the ruthless aggression era.

Rick rude gotta go in this year right??

Kinda shocked Rude isn't in it yet. Definitely one of the most underrated in that era. His WCW run from an in ring perspective was pretty solid too.

Kinda shocked Rude isn't in it yet. Definitely one of the most underrated in that era. His WCW run from an in ring perspective was pretty solid too.

Rude carrying the International World Heavyweight Championship belt was fantastic..The Big Gold has only looked more at home on Flair & Sting's waist..

View media item 1865254

I feel like from an ECW stand point Heyman, RVD, Taz, Shane Douglas, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, & The Dudleys should go in..They were the guys who were the most important to a groundbreaking promotion that was pretty successful, had a recognized World title, had ppv's, and was the inspiration for the Attitude Era (which was the biggest period in wrestling history)..

So basically anyone with a pulse gets to be inducted into the HoF?

Ive spent over $150 on WWE shop zone. Is that enough to get in the HoF too?

Aside from Enzo x Cass and Chad Gable tag team, i cant see any of those other nxt tag teams being taken seriously on the big stage

Back
Top Bottom