Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

wwe and tna both have made me care consoderably less about sting over the years but i guess its good to see him get inducted into a hall of fame for company he barely has anything to do with

Last edited:
WHen have I ever said anything negative about Stinks?

Damn DeepSee you know I'm just messing with you..I know you always given The Man Called Sting his due..

I'd say that Flait has to be the one to induct him..They were life long rivals and the 2 biggest WCW stars..

Last edited:
wwe and tna both have made me care consoderably less about sting over the years but i guess its good to see him get inducted into a hall of fame for company he barely has anything to do with

I think you should follow Jesse's lead..

the wwe hof has become a general wrestling hof with a heavy lean toward wwe

verne gagne, bockwinkel, four horsemen, og sheik, gordon solie, bill watts, mad dog vachon, bob armstrong, abi the butcher

...all did most if not all their best work outside the wwwf/wwf/wwe

sting is good enough to be a peer

Last edited:
i3eLl.gif

I think you should follow Jesse's lead..

dont get me wrong, i loved Stinger, even had his bashin brawler toy lol
but the way Wwe used him kinda made me sick
its not that sting doesnt deserve it, its more like wwe hasnt done enough to earn stings name in theyre hof

Last edited:
dont get me wrong, i loved Stinger, even had his bashin brawler toy lol
but the way Wwe used him kinda made me sick
its not that sting doesnt deserve it, its more like wwe hasnt done enough to earn stings name in theyre hof

It's a wrestling hof!!! The terminator is in there for fake Christ sake

Last edited:
Finally..I know 4Schiavone and Jemeles are gonna be extra salty, but Sting is finally getting that HOF that he deserves..

Now I don't know whether to try and buy a $125 ticket to NXT or shoot for getting a HOF ticket to see the Legend get his props..

Don't waste your money on the HOF unless you really are a huge fan of one of the inductees. I went to last years in San Jose only because I wanted to do everything to do with WM.

NXT, HOF, WM, Raw....

The HOF is easily skipped. Way too long.

Sting deserved better than to be used as the final nail in WCW's coffin, and as another notch on HHH's belt. I would've rather remembered Sting as the dude who held on to his convictions and be the last WCW holdover with "what-ifs" than to see him take an L to HHH, ride on the back of a dump truck with great symbolism, sweat off his face paint, and have a concussion in his last match

I rather see Lex Luger then Flair

I don't think you've seen Luger recently

Last edited:
wait...sting retired? i hope they give him one final push or at least a farewell match

Flair has to induct sting. His introduction will be longer than stings speech blabbing on and on and on

brendas, what's the over/under for how long it takes Flair to break down and cry?..I'm saying we set it :48..Thoughts?

He's got Spinal Stenosis... He's not getting cleared by WWE doctors...

I have Spinal Stenosis and it's no joke..I'd love to see him get one more match at Mania (if he can safely do it), pick up his 1 win, and call it a day..Same with Taker..

Do you guys think anyone from ECW will ever be put in the HOF?..Is anyone (besides Terry) that you think is good enough/deserving enough?

Back
Top Bottom