Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

You dudes don't even watch Lucha Underground anymore?

I guess it is just me and Edgar

I would if I had the damn channel for it smh. Also do you know how AXS is gon the run the NJPW show on friday night? I know theyre showing the Okada vs Tanahashi match but will they be airing new stuff as well?

af1 and i demand a spot in the rumble - we are an integral part of the NTWT.

alleniversonfan01
bigpat630
kb8 3qwick

I be in here for Raw, PPVs and the prediction contests. I was in the RR pool last year. But ya can throw me in the Jobber pool if you want. Its all good. 

No harm no foul. Just an extra thing during the rumble to have fun with. 

alleniversonfan01

bigpat630

kb8 3qwick

I be in here for Raw, PPVs and the prediction contests. I was in the RR pool last year. But ya can throw me in the Jobber pool if you want. Its all good. 

Give this man a push for his humility. He wants the brass ring.

I would if I had the damn channel for it smh. Also do you know how AXS is gon the run the NJPW show on friday night? I know theyre showing the Okada vs Tanahashi match but will they be airing new stuff as well?

No just old matches with an updated American commentary added in. Got mine set for DVR

alleniversonfan01

bigpat630

kb8 3qwick

Give this man a push for his humility. He wants the brass ring.
All you have to do is

Last edited:
Welp the izod center (home of this years summer slam) is closing at the end of febuary. Vince gonna have to cough up that $$$ for msg now

I'm on a legend's contract so I understand if I'm put in the second RR pool.
I'll probably get back on with the NTWT fed if plans fall through tomorrow.
laugh.gif

It'll still be BDB vs 4W for the WHC

And I'll prolly do the Rumble too
Just don't forget to schedule the match where I box @brendasdeadbaby's ears in.

Last edited:
-As things stand right now, aside from the 30-man over-the-top Royal Rumble match itself, there are only two matches that have been officially announced for the 2015 WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view, those being Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, and The Usos vs. The Miz & Damien Mizdow for the WWE Tag-Team Championship.

It appears that Nikki Bella vs. Natalya for the WWE Divas Championship will be added, and with the Rumble match itself being such a lengthy match, and one with so many competitors involved, there’s a good possibility that only one or two additional matches will end up being added to the card.

Matches such as Roman Reigns vs. Big Show and Ryback vs. Rusev were being pushed, however three of those four are announced as Rumble participants, and nothing can be officially booked for Ryback until WWE wraps up the “firing” angle from last week’s RAW.

-It was reported a while back that WWE officials were contemplating doing a John Cena vs. Rusev feud for WrestleMania 31. The idea at that time was to have Rusev cost Cena his chance at recapturing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

As of right now, WWE is advertising a tag-team main event of John Cena and Randy Orton vs. Rusev and Seth Rollins for the live event in Madison Square Garden on February 27th. Some view this as a possible sign that WWE is going forward with their original plans for Cena vs. Rusev at WrestleMania.

Thus far, there has been no interaction between Cena and Rusev that would indicate that match being booked. Some are of the opinion that Cena and Rusev is simply a live event program for WrestleMania season, possibly because Brock Lesnar doesn’t work non-televised events.

In related news, other matches advertised for the aforementioned 2/27 live event at MSG include Daniel Bryan vs. Kane, Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose vs. Cesaro and an appearance by Chris Jericho.

that's crazy hope they move it next door tho msg would be decent .I'm in there regardless

Next door as in MetLife or prudential center? Metlife ain't happening bro. MSG is probably booked for the year thinking about it. It's gonna be either Prudential, Barclays or red bull stadium.

-While WWE Diva AJ Lee is advertised to return at the WWE live events during Royal Rumble weekend later this month, there was initially a plan to bring her back at the first edition of WWE RAW of 2015.

WWE was hoping to bring Lee back during the first RAW of the year as a surprise return on January 5th, however due to her neck injury, she was unable to make the appearance.

-As noted recently, the new WWE tag-team of Cesaro and Tyson Kidd have been working together on some new double-team moves at the non-televised weekend live events.

The double-team powerbomb-blockbuster finisher that they’ve been using, including at last week’s RAW where they attacked Big E. and The New Day during the match with Adam Rose where they were unveiled to be two masked members of “The Rosebuds,” is now being called “The F(act) Bomb.”

In addition to trying things out at the live events, Cesaro and Kidd have been spending time at the WWE Performance Center working on coming up with a series of new double-team moves, a sign many consider to be one that shows the two are taking their new tag-team seriously.

-Mexican wrestling legend Konnan mentioned on a recent edition of his online podcast that Jim Ross has been in back-and-forth negotiations with the El Rey Network and AAA regarding announcing for Lucha Underground.

Konnan noted that he wasn’t sure if J.R. would rotate with Matt Striker and Vampiro for two-man broadcast teams, or if all three would work together as a trio if he were to come to terms with the promotion.

It’s also worth noting that Lucha Underground officials have shown interest in the past of trying to secure Ross as a full-time announcer for the promotion, as well as an announcer for the English-language version of the AAA pay-per-view events.

:x wtf me & my friend were gon go to Summerslam too. They better keep it in the Tri State area. MSG would be :smokin

Yeah I plan on going with my girl too. They might move it now man. But every major city already has a ppv. Watch them book it at Nassau coliseum :x :x :x to save some money

Last edited:
They shoulda booked it at the open stadium in Cape May like I originally thought they were smh. That woulda been nice

They shoulda booked it at the open stadium in Cape May like I originally thought they were smh. That woulda been nice

Yeah red bull stadium would have been crazy. Place has aluminum floors so when you stomp and chant it echoes for a while

The yes chant in there would have been :x

Last edited:
You're a Monday night jobber. I only see u post when RAW is on :lol:

My own opinion. Just the top of my head the regulars that post here are:
-casekicks
-ghims
-peepgame
-mr dfly
-JRS
-DEEPSEA
-BDB
-big ego