Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Perhaps Rusev costs Cena the match, Brock's able to retain. Rollins cashes in. Boom

Have Rusev constantly trying to avoid Cena. Rusev defends the US Title against Ryback, who has unfinished business with Rusev. Cena distracts Rusev, causing him to drop the title to the Big Guy. Rusev challenges Cena for a match at Mania....

..THEN 1, 2, BRAPADOO!!! Cena wins :D

So he can't book a midnight flight to philly after the comedy thing? Or wwe told him to just stay in la? And it's not even debatable ny comedians >>>>> west coast
That's what I was thinking but I don't think ZIggler would book the comedy thing unless he had the certainty that he wasn't going to be available. And Meltzer confirmed that he most likely won't be on. 
Have Rusev constantly trying to avoid Cena. Rusev defends the US Title against Ryback, who has unfinished business with Rusev. Cena distracts Rusev, causing him to drop the title to the Big Guy. Rusev challenges Cena for a match at Mania....

..THEN 1, 2, BRAPADOO!!! Cena wins
happy.gif
Even though Rusev has been the best heel in the company, second to Scumbag Seth, that's one match I would actually want Cena to win. And that goes to show how great Rusev has been as a heel

I just hope they both double clothesline each other and decapticate each other

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom