Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

Speaking of Sheamus, he should never have won the rumble a few years ago. I felt the y2j/**** feud woulda felt more special if Jericho won it.

Sheamus winning the Rumble was an inadvertent catalyst to the start of the Yes Movement. So in hindsight it was a necessary evil.

Put a spoiler on that name. they don't win for another 2-3 weeks. I have no doubt that they are just place holders for who? I don't know. Titles should have went to Dillinger/Jordan. the sudden lost was to get him on the main roster so they could have that Latino to get buy rates in South America going into mania season.

Prolly dropping em to Shoot Nation whenever they debut.

22stylez 22stylez

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/

Just check that site out.

2008 (2005?) version is free on Grey Dog Software.
Its a simulator/game for PC where you can run your own company. Its a lot like OOTP baseball and those type games, but for wrestling.

EWR is free/discontinued, but if you google EWR Warehouse or something like that you can find a DL and roster updates.

TEW is better, but like Dragon said its like 35 bucks for the newest version. Theres an old version for free at GreyDogSoftware.com

Forgot 08 is free.

Last edited:
I like bigger stables personally. Plus they can always go the Freebird route, kinda like what Spirit Squad did

Was listening to the LAW today. I think this is the most open ended Rumble we've seen in a while. Some points that got brought up as well as some radom thoughts:

-It was actually a smart thing to bring Bryan back early. This way they can promote the Rumble and have a feel if that momentum from last year is still there, which it is. This will help them decide Mania plans going forward. 

-Even if Roman Reigns wins the Rumble, he will be perceived as a heel. Anyone but Bryan will be perceived as a heel. That's why I don't think Roman will win unless he eliminates Bryan and turns heel

-Due to rematch clauses, it's hard to book the main event. Especially with Brock most likely leaving, Mania coming up and the MITB briefcase

My Rumble predictions:

-Brock retains and Rollins cashes in with a Heyman turn. OR Rollins attempts to cash in and Orton interferes

-Daniel Bryan gets an early entry number, most likely due to the authority. HHH puts a "bounty" or tries to keep D-Bry from winning. Sting comes out and saves the day and D-Bry wins. Sets up the main event at mania and the HHH/Sting match

Was a fan of this match, even though Cena treated Umaga like he eventually treated Bray Wyatt, and sooner or later, Rusev

tumblr_nig15cS1461ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_nig15cS1461ql0k28o3_250.gif

tumblr_nig15cS1461ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_nig15cS1461ql0k28o9_250.gif

I NEVER GIVE UP
tumblr_nig15cS1461ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_nig15cS1461ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_nig15cS1461ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_nig15cS1461ql0k28o8_250.gif

-Even if Roman Reigns wins the Rumble, he will be perceived as a heel. Anyone but Bryan or Ziggler will be perceived as a heel. That's why I don't think Roman will win unless he eliminates Bryan and turns heel

Fixed

Unfortunately Ziggler won't be at the Rumble. He booked a comedy skit for the night before on the West Coast:frown:

So he can't book a midnight flight to philly after the comedy thing? Or wwe told him to just stay in la? And it's not even debatable ny comedians >>>>> west coast

Back
Top Bottom