Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I should be there tonight. Kinda bummed. Gonna be starting Raw a little late, gotta watch the rest of this Maryland game..

The Big news about Old School Raw is that Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman will be on Raw again.  They are teasing that he will lay out one of the legends.  You would think Ric Flair, but I'm not sure how much physical damage he can take.  Brock needs to take out a loved character in order for it to really get over, otherwise Brock will probably get cheered.  I could see him taking out Rikishi just for the power spot, but I don't think people will really care if Brock destroys Rikishi.
He has to. Baltimore crowd will probably go nuts for Brock regardless though.

Randy, for the first time since he won both belts (i THINK), hes wearing big gold on top of the WWE title. Homage to flair?

It always gets me how Cena carries a coordinating shirt in his back pocket just in case. Not a bad idea when wearing a white tee, but still.

It would be awesome if the person who makes these threads puts a new link in the old thread... just saying. 

Ric, please do this to Randy:
tumblr_m3fo9vJKvp1qd8nujo1_400.gif

Man, I can't stand when they send Superman out to get these cheap pops.
It's so blatant too. It's probably an official part of his gimmick a la Foley.

Speaking of gimmicks, it's fun to try to characterize modern wrestlers. What exactly is Truth supposed to be, for example?

They did a masterful job with the ring and arena. :pimp:

It's so blatant too. It's probably an official part of his gimmick a la Foley.

Speaking of gimmicks, it's fun to try to characterize modern wrestlers. What exactly is Truth supposed to be, for example?
the old black rapper who wont stop and cant stop

Back
Top Bottom